View Full Version : My gosh can't you little kids play nice together!?!

TawnerX
02-25-2003, 09:44 PM
What was used to measure that? And what medium?

get a clue.

Macguy59
02-25-2003, 09:52 PM
What was used to measure that? And what medium?

get a clue.

I guess you've exhausted your extensive vocabulary.

Bosco
02-25-2003, 09:54 PM
Avoid Tawner at all costs. Not even other PPC trolls agree with him. For the sake of keeping this thread from being locked and me getting yelled at again and blamed for it, how about you just drop the issue?

This guy also went by the name ska at PIC, if you've ever visited. Please, just let it go. It's not worth the effort, his opinion won't change on any issue.

Foo Fighter
02-25-2003, 09:56 PM
This guy also went by the name ska at PIC, if you've ever visited.

Seriously? This is Ska? 8O

TawnerX
02-25-2003, 10:01 PM
This guy also went by the name ska at PIC, if you've ever visited.

I am Elvis Presley ! :idea:

Bosco
02-25-2003, 10:02 PM

There's several ways to tell. Check out the grammar. It's a dead give-away for identifying ska. And don't be so surprised. He's got another alias I've identified as well.

T|T has all the 16 MB RAM available after installing web browser, office apps, even music player and transcriber?

Does the PPC after using third-party replacements which actually match up to the quality of the Palm OS equivalents? Please, PocketWord can be compared to Memo Pad. :lol:

Come on, let's not start this. We're talking HP1910 and TT. Focus.

TawnerX
02-25-2003, 10:09 PM
Are you the same Bosco from brighthand? the 520 yadas guy? lol. Sure you better shush now before putting foot into mouth.

and PS. please show screenshot indicating NX is able to do 30fps. (Again as far as I know there is no built in fps indicators in Sony's player)