View Full Version : Calendar SYNC issue with Active SYNC 3.5 and IPAQ 35XX

jeffmoses
02-25-2003, 03:31 PM
I am running Pocket PC OS 2k2, and it appears that when i get a reminder for a calender item on my pocket pc, (while away from my desktop) and choose to snooze or dismiss this item, the snooze or dismiss is not sycronized when I connect to my desktop. However, when I snooze or dismiss an item from my desktop it tells active sync and snoozes the item on my pocket pc also. This is a small anoyance as i have found that i am getting reminders and appointments twice, both on my pocket pc and my desktop. If anyone has any ideas on how to fix or workaround this issue i would much appreciate it. I have considered that it may be a time or time zone issue, and have ruled those out.

Thanks.

Jason Dunn
02-25-2003, 04:01 PM
Unfortunately, this is just "the way things are". There's no fix, no solution. Microsoft knows this is an annoyance for us, and we've told them this. Hopefully this means they'll fix it someday. :D

jeffmoses
02-25-2003, 04:04 PM
:x
That is what I was thought, if memory serves I didn't have this problem under the last pocket PC OS...

PetiteFlower
02-25-2003, 08:03 PM
yeah it irritates the $%*@ out of me! I just stopped syncing my calender since I only really use it on my ppc anyway.