View Full Version : Ok, I Have to Fess Up

Jason Dunn
02-25-2003, 07:34 AM
I have a secret to tell: this Web site was secretly purchased by Handspring and they're slowly infiltrating the site. 8O Haha! Ok, no, the truth is that Handspring is running ads through Tribal Fusion and one happened to appear on the site. (http://www.pocketpcthoughts.com/images/web/ilovehandspring.gif) Handspring is helping to pay my hosting bills. Isn't that rich? :wink: Thanks Donna! Thanks Jeff!

Mobile Mike
02-25-2003, 08:56 AM
I saw that ad earlier and thought it was kind of funny.

One question: How can Handspring afford to advertise :wink:

jizmo
02-25-2003, 03:12 PM
At first sight one might think that this is a mistake from Handspring, but think about it. They come to enemy territory and lure the first time visitors to click the banner and end up buying their product instead.

So it might just be a devilishly clever plot from their side :twisted:

/jizmo

TawnerX
02-25-2003, 03:53 PM
They need to lure people harder. dragonball at $400+? I think not. XDA is less than that right now.

Probably free treo and $200 gift? then PPC user might consider trying :D

Foo Fighter
02-25-2003, 04:16 PM
Handspring is helping to pay my hosting bills.

While they are still in business, you mean. :lol:

Sven Johannsen
02-25-2003, 04:23 PM
Nothing wrong with my Handspring. It makes a heck of a universal remote control. Not sure if it does anything else ;)

Janak Parekh
02-25-2003, 04:37 PM
While they are still in business, you mean. :lol:
And if business amounts to advertising on Pocket PC Thoughts, they're in trouble. ;)

--janak

ThomasC22
02-25-2003, 05:19 PM
Handspring bought the site?

So, my question is, what did they do with the $2 the had left :lol:

(Ever since I started spending most of my online PDA time here I get so few chances to bag on Handspring <sigh>)

Steven Cedrone
02-25-2003, 06:53 PM
So, my question is, what did they do with the $2 the had left :lol:

They put them in the safe, and are praying they "reproduce"... :wink:

Steve