View Full Version : Windows media skins

ozen
02-22-2003, 02:03 AM
How do you install windows media player skins on an axim. Where do you put the file in My Documents, Windows, or what? I've tried to install skins but windows media doesnt reconize them.

guinness
02-22-2003, 04:10 AM
Put them in the WMP folder in Program Files, make sure each skin has it's own folder so you don't accidently overwrite .bmp files when copying the skins over to your Axim.

Pony99CA
02-22-2003, 04:11 AM
How do you install windows media player skins on an axim. Where do you put the file in My Documents, Windows, or what? I've tried to install skins but windows media doesnt reconize them.
I don't think this is really a Dell-specific question.

On my iPAQ 3870, I put my skins in \Program Files\Windows Media Player\Skins and create a subdirectory for each skin.

Steve

WyattEarp
02-22-2003, 04:47 AM
I don't think this is really a Dell-specific question.

On my iPAQ 3870, I put my skins in \Program Files\Windows Media Player\Skins and create a subdirectory for each skin.

Steve

It's not a-Dell question, it's a software-specific question. Mistakes happen... Oh well :D . You are right though. \Program Files\Windows Media Player\Skins is the correct place to put each WMP skin folder.

Happy Skinning 8)

ozen
02-22-2003, 04:59 AM
Ok I got it to work. I was just copying part of the folder and not all of it.
Thanks again