View Full Version : HP Canada Customer Service

bridgecrosser
02-22-2003, 01:29 AM
I have been in negotiations with HP Canada for several weeks now regarding my 3700 series iPAQ. I was having seemingly unresolveable OS, battery and stylus issues that seriously hindered my very busy mobile lifestyle. After several phone tech failures and a few "repar/return/not fixed" rounds, things were getting pretty annoying for this Carepaq customer. Finally, after several additional missteps by company personnel, HP Canada made it right and upgraded my unit. It's one thing for a company to have problems and deny it (We see this all the time!), but it's another thing for the people of a company like HP to admit they were having problems giving good service and step to the plate and do something positive about it. I have always liked the HP product and will continue to purchase and recommend iPAQ's, not just because I like the technology and professional design, but because the customer service people at HP stood by their word and worked with me until the matter was resolved to my satisfaction. Three cheers, HP Canada!