View Full Version : The Simpsons

Fzara
02-17-2003, 12:25 AM
I'm sure EVERYONE has heard of the classic comedy show "The Simpsons". I just wanted to remind everyone here (of course the ones who get it on their TV) to watch it tonight, as tonight is their 300th episode.

Channel: Fox.

Time: 7:30-8:30 pm.

Occasion?: 300th Episode.

Ok, enough said. :D

Rirath
02-17-2003, 02:44 AM
Ya know, Fox makes a big bash every so often because Simpsons has reached the nth episode like it's amazing. I can't believe they're /only/ on the 300th, after how many years now? Going on 15 or so? Geesh. Southpark hasn't been around all that long at all, and I'm pretty sure they've blown away Simpsons on both number of episodes and quality of episodes. Not to mention various anime series who can pull 300 like it's nothing.

About 5 years ago I never thought I'd say this, but when will this series die?
By the way... if you're gonna put the time... may want to put your time zone. ;)

EvilOne
02-17-2003, 02:56 AM
The Simpsons seem to be getting worse and worse as time goes on. There doesn't seem to be an end to this series in sight!

Fzara
02-17-2003, 03:05 AM
Bah. It doesnt matter if I recall, if I didnt put the timezone, since it doesnt air live.

Its an excellent show, but like some said, it has been getting a bit over-repetitive with more jokes focusing on Homer's stupidity.

Rirath
02-17-2003, 03:16 AM
Well at least recent episodes have picked up somewhat. :)
Still not sure what not airing live has to do with the timezone you're in... oh well, yay for TiVo. :wink:

vincentsiaw
02-17-2003, 06:33 AM
the amazing about homer is even he is so stupid, he still manage to survive, maude flanders die because of a single accident, and homer after so many accident still alive!

Rirath
02-17-2003, 07:42 AM
Actually, there's been many a episode explaining this. Remember Grimey? :)