View Full Version : FS/FT: Loaded iPaq 3635

mscdex
02-16-2003, 03:07 AM
I am wanting to sell (or trade for a Dell Axim (preferrably with keyboard)) my iPaq 3635.

Here's what is all included:
- 3635 unit with no scratches on the screen, or on the unit itself(or at least none that i can see of, i've used screen protectors every time that i used it)
- Screen has been professionally sealed by PPCTechs, so no dust can get under the screen (notorious problem that other 36xx iPaqs have)
- upgraded internal RAM to 64mb (instead of 32mb)
- upgraded OS to PocketPC 2002
- USB Cradle
- AC Adapter
- Serial Sync Cable
- Y-Cable for hooking two devices up to the AC Adapter (i.e. cradle and another ipaq perhaps?)
- Targus Stowaway Keyboard in GREAT condition
- PCMCIA Sleeve (Plus version with battery inside)
- 2 EXTRA styli
- USRobotics MegaHertz PCMCIA 56K Modem
- SMC PCMCIA 10Mbps Network card (lower power consumption!)
- Black Zippered Case for iPaq storage (and other important papers, such as paper notes, etc.)
- Screen protectors (both a bunch of Fellow's, and some from off-brand ones that work just as well!)
- Latest ROM update installed (2.20)

I know this sounds somewhat strange, but I am looking to trade all of this and maybe a little more money for a Dell Axim (preferrably 400mhz with keyboard, but 300mhz version with keyboard is fine as well). Also, any appropriate monetary offers for this complete set are also welcome as well.

If you have any questions feel free to PM me.
If enough interest is shown in this, I will provide pictures too.

mscdex
02-25-2003, 03:37 PM
bump

wizardmaster2k
02-26-2003, 04:05 PM
hmm, i would pay in cash for this item. how much do you want for it? 200-250 maby?