View Full Version : Looking for broken Ipaq 36 or 37 series

fedleo
02-12-2003, 02:08 PM
I'm looking for broken Ipaq 36xx or 37xx for parts.

Please consider that I'm italian and I must pay huge cost of expediction... I can pay with Paypal...

amcmoe
02-16-2003, 09:14 PM
Hello, I have a 3630 iPAQ for sale.. The only thing wrong is that the power button is broken out (I still have it though) and the stylus doesn't latch down (I have the stylus too). It's in near perfect condition otherwise. It's also upgraded to Pocket PC 2002 with the latest ROM updates. It has the cradle and the AC adapter too. You can press another button to turn it on instead of the power button...that's what I have been doing. www.linearlogix.com can repair the power button and the stylus latch if you would want it fixed.

If you are interested, let me know how much you would offer for it. (I'm looking to sell it for around $135-$140) You can email me at [email protected]

I accept paypal.

or:
The first person to email me with a decent offer will take it. If I like the offer enough, I'll also throw in a digital camera as well, nothing fancy but it gets its job done :).

Thanks,
Adam

fedleo
02-17-2003, 08:36 AM
Thank you for your offer, but I need broken and not working Ipaq.

amcmoe
02-17-2003, 04:09 PM
Oh ok sorry. Well, if anyone else is interested, just reply or send me an email.

Adam

neo
02-21-2003, 07:31 AM
i have an 3650 ipaq with a cracked screen which still works ...email me at [email protected] with a good offer and it's yours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!