View Full Version : Willing to buy a Dell Axim X5 300 or 400...Help Please!!!

Jordancito
02-11-2003, 06:47 AM
Hello to everyone in this forum...

I would like to buy a factory new Dell Axim 300 or 400 MHz Pocket PC, the problem is that I am a bolivian resident (Southamerica), so I gave 300 bucks to a friend of mine who will be spending some days (from 8 to 28 february) somewhere in Virginia (I do not know the exact address of the place where she will be staying), in order for her to buy me a unit from the dell website. As I was going through the posts in this forum I realized that she will probably not be able to order and receive it in that short period of time.

Is there anybody out there who could give me some tips on how to get a unit very fast? I am also considering on buying it second hand. I read a lot of posts of people cancelling their orders, so maybe one of you guys could sell me the one you already ordered and received, so I can get it during the time my friend will be in the U.S.

If you are in one of these situations, could you be kind and send me a message with your proposal? If anything could come out, I will be telling my friend to pay instantly (cash, money order, check, whatever). Please help me to get my Axim. I saved that money for about six months, and I will be very disappointed if she comes back without it.

I really appreciate the time you've taken to read this post. Thanks for your help.

Jordan

e-mail me: [email protected]

Fishie
02-11-2003, 01:57 PM
Check ebay for an auction that is ending the same day and for wich the seller has the item in hands.
http://www.ebay.com
just search for Axim.

Polly
02-14-2003, 11:53 PM
I have a friend who is selling her 400mhz Axim because it won't sync up with her e-mail program at work. It's brand new and hasn't been used. She is asking $300 plus shipping. If your friend is still in the States, we can probably get it out in time. If it needs to be overnighted, the shipping charge would be adjusted.

E-mail me at [email protected] or post a reply here and we'll see if we can work it out.

Polly

Ramon
02-18-2003, 07:50 PM
Check your message box