View Full Version : Pocket TV errors?

mirkazemisaman
02-09-2003, 10:22 PM
About %50 of the times when starting Pocket TV I get an error message saying that I don't have enough memory available and that I need to close some of the running apps. But my RAM is always free, All of it and I have nothing else running when starting Pocket TV and just to be sure I did check the memory in the settings: 32 Mb allocated to programs >> ~28 mb free. Sometimes it (Pocket TV) works and sometimes it doesn't
Pocket TV is installed in ROM and I open movie files from my 128 mb SD card. So what is the problem here? Am I doing something wrong? Any settings I can change to fix this? I have been copying/deleting movies from my SD card quite often lately, which I am not planning to stop. So any HELP will be HELPfull (of course) and appreciated.

vincentsiaw
02-09-2003, 11:31 PM
wow, i didn't know that pockect tv ca make such an error, becuase i never experience such thing on my 3955, this is something new. :roll:

mirkazemisaman
02-10-2003, 04:54 AM
Yes, it actually gives me 2 message boxes first. One saying "Openning ...", I click OK and the second one saying "Can not create menu." and then the third box is the memory error.