View Full Version : FS or FT: 64mb USB ThumbDrive! - $25 SHIPPED!

jet8810
02-08-2003, 11:30 PM
Hi everybody! I would like to trade my mint condition, week old 64mb ThumbDrive for a CF reader. This Zio CF Reader: http://www.thepocketsolution.com/merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=PS&Category_Code=MR is my top choice, but I will entertain other offers. Why do I want to do this trade you ask? Simple...I bought the 64mb USB ThumbDrive to seamlessly swap files from my school computers to my Toshiba e740 with USB Host, but last night I bought the 1 GB CF, so it would be more productive for me to just get a CF reader (trying to get a compact one like the Zio especially) and send files to the CF card then just plop it into the Toshiba!

I will entertain other offers, but this is my preferred offer. I would be willing to sell it for $35 shipped as well, but once again, I will entertain other offers as well. Thanks!

EDIT UPDATE: Sorry, I forgot to mention I have the box with all the documentation (lol...you plug it in :)) and the CD with drivers for pre Win2k and Mac boxes. It even comes with a USB extension cable!

jet8810
02-10-2003, 01:48 AM
BUMP

PRICE UPDATE!