View Full Version : MultiMeteor Presents The Fourth Pocket PC Summit, Las Vegas, Nevada, October 21-24, 2003

Jason Dunn
02-06-2003, 11:00 PM
<div class='os_post_top_link'><a href='http://www.pocketpcsummit.com/press/020703.php' target='_blank'>http://www.pocketpcsummit.com/press/020703.php</a><br /><br /></div>"Hollywood, California - MultiMeteor, Inc. announced today that the fourth Pocket PC Summit will coincide with CTIA Wireless I.T. at the Sands Expo in Las Vegas, Nevada, October 21-24, 2003. The Summit will bring together industry leaders to discuss the present and future state of Pocket PC technology, wireless applications and services. A corresponding Pocket PC Summit exposition will take place on the CTIA show floor, showcasing the best Pocket PC, handheld, and wireless technologies, as well as enterprise mobile computing solutions.<br /><br />"The outstanding success of the Pocket PC Summit in Hollywood during October 2002 as well as two other previous Summits have shown the relevance and now dominance of Pocket PC technology in the handheld and wireless industries" said Pocket PC Summit Co-Founder Mark Winstanley. "For the Las Vegas Pocket PC Summit we have partnered with CTIA in what is to be the ultimate trade show and conference experience, providing not only enterprise focused conference tracks sure to enhance the productivity and profitability of those in attendance, but also bringing Pocket PC technology onto the show floor in a real-time demonstration of the capabilities of this incredible platform by our sponsors and exhibitors."

Paragon
02-06-2003, 11:51 PM
This is very good news. On it's own it is not quite strong enough. It's not quite a big enough draw. Teaming up with CTIA should really help both parties. I'm sure for many attendees it will be much easier to kill two birds with one stone.

I wish them luck. The Summit is an excellent young show that that should prosper with the recent changes.

Dave

entropy1980
02-07-2003, 12:12 AM
Paragon you gonna go? If not you should cause hitting the strip would be hecka fun! :drinking:

Paragon
02-07-2003, 12:18 AM
Paragon you gonna go? If not you should cause hitting the strip would be hecka fun! :drinking:

I've never been to Las Vegas. I have alwys steered well around it. My wallet has been know to fluctuate while sitting at the poker table. If you promise to keep me IN the bars and away from the tables, Jeremiah, I could probably be talked into it......if my wife lets me. :D

Dave

entropy1980
02-07-2003, 12:23 AM
I've never been to Las Vegas. I have alwys steered well around it. My wallet has been know to fluctuate while sitting at the poker table. If you promise to keep me IN the bars and away from the tables, Jeremiah, I could probably be talked into it......if my wife lets me. :D

Dave

I promise besides I think Master o' Mayhem said he was buying at the next PPC Summit! :lol: