View Full Version : Pocket PC thoughts is great!

Catfish2939
02-01-2003, 05:44 PM
Wasn't sure where to post this, but this website really rocks. I have not received my Axim yet (Feb 10) I hope and have been looking at all the PPC websites. This site is updated daily, almost hourly and alot of the others it will take several days or even a week to see anything different except for the forums.

Hats off to whoever is running this site. I was thinking about cancelling my internet subscription because there just wasn't much to see on a daily basis. I have found this site interesting,informing, and entertaining.

Real time website, keep up the good work.

dh
02-01-2003, 06:52 PM
I have to agree Catfish. I don't even use a PPC but I this is the best PDA site I have found.
I read the news and a lot of the posts here every day. As you say, there are more updates here than anywhere else, I'm sure it's because the contributors are real interested in the subject and they take a lot of pride in keeping the site ahead of the rest.
The regulars who post in the forums are an interesting bunch as well.

pocketpcdude1024
02-03-2003, 10:21 PM
I have to agree as well. Kudos to the team! :D

Rirath
02-03-2003, 10:40 PM
Hats off to whoever is running this site. I was thinking about cancelling my internet subscription because there just wasn't much to see on a daily basis.

8O Two words: Look harder.

67stang
02-03-2003, 11:12 PM
Hats off to whoever is running this site. I was thinking about cancelling my internet subscription because there just wasn't much to see on a daily basis.

8O Two words: Look harder.

No kidding huh! Sounds to me like you a) dont have any hobbies or interests or b) you haven't heard of Google (google.com)

dean_shan
02-04-2003, 05:49 AM
I was thinking about cancelling my internet subscription because there just wasn't much to see on a daily basis.

What man are you crazy :wink: ? There is always somthing to do on the net.