View Full Version : Nexipak

carlab
01-27-2003, 11:21 PM
Hi I'm new to this forum and to using pda Have new Ipaq3850 Will be using mainly to organize my life(or at least try)read ebooks and play games Not interested in any of wireless stuff such as checking email and internet connecting etc I am a home health nurse so I have loaded it with various nsg software/texts Currently using 128 SD card but find am running out of storage Does any one have Nexipak dual cf card expansion pack plus If so what is your opinion of this Have also considered ordering Viking cf cards to use in the Nexipak Does anyone have opinion about this brand Thanks for any input :)

ecpasos
02-05-2003, 12:38 AM
Hi,

I have a Nexipak. It has added a significant amount of battery life to my iPaq. I use it with a storage card and now a Linksys WCF12 WiFi card. The only thing is that the WiFi card does not work properly with the Nexipak. It works fine the Compaq'a CF sleeve so I think it may be the Nexipak. I'm not 100% certain on that yet however.

Personally I like the Nexipak, but if I can't get it to work with a WiFi card, it's going back.

iPaq 3630 (rom 2.2)
PPC 2002 EEU3
32MB