View Full Version : laridian data problem

whatsnext?
01-24-2003, 11:54 PM
when i open pocketbible(version 2.007) for laridian after closing it(this only if it has been closed with hp task switcher) it displays the wait curser for about 20 sec. and then opens but displays an error message stating:"Error (183) accessing database'Laridian Data'. additonal information not available." (after i tap "ok" it works fine)
what is happening!? :x
also i have encarta pocket dictionary that dispalys an error messange stating:"Error: the book format was not recognized. ID number:024". after displaying this message it wont let me go any farther than"theropod"(this is on microsoft reader)
PLEASE HELP!!!!!

darrylb
03-10-2003, 02:30 AM
Is PocketBible installed on an memory card rather than on internal memeory? If so, that might be the cause of the problem.

I understand there are "wake up" issues with some cards that may cause these types of problems.....

Also, you might want to upgrade - there are several later versions. :wink:

whatsnext?
03-25-2003, 03:52 PM
no it is installed on the devices program memory- where can i find the updates- on the website?
:armed: god bless our soldiers

Steven Cedrone
03-25-2003, 06:11 PM
no it is installed on the devices program memory- where can i find the updates- on the website?

Yes, go here (http://www.laridiansales.com/order/login.asp?order_platform=ce) to log on and download any updated versions of the software you purchased...

Steve