View Full Version : Cheating at Solitaire on the iPaq

voodoo
01-24-2003, 07:31 PM
If you want to draw one card at a time (rather than the standard three), bring up the soft keyboard by tapping the keyboard icon. Tap Ctrl, then Shift. Cards will be dealt one at a time.

To remove all elements of chance, bring up the soft keyboard. Tap Ctrl> Shift>New and close the keyboard. Cards will be perfectly grouped so that you'll win the game easily. The deck is stacked from King to Ace and dealt.

Sorry to ruin all your fun...javascript:emoticon(':roll:')
Rolling Eyes

Zanne
01-24-2003, 08:31 PM
If you want to draw one card at a time (rather than the standard three), bring up the soft keyboard by tapping the keyboard icon. Tap Ctrl, then Shift. Cards will be dealt one at a time.

That's not a cheat, it's a setting available in the options screen, and has been for every version of Solitaire that's shipped with every version of Windows since 1985, as I recall (my memory of Windows 1.0's Solitaire is a little hazy).

Janak Parekh
01-24-2003, 09:34 PM
(my memory of Windows 1.0's Solitaire is a little hazy).
It should be, because Windows 1.0 didn't come with Solitaire, just Reversi. :)

--janak

Willmonwah
01-24-2003, 09:37 PM
neat cheat :twisted:

-Will

vincentsiaw
01-24-2003, 11:19 PM
wow, where do you get this kind of stuff man?

karen
01-24-2003, 11:57 PM

That's not a cheat, it's a setting available in the options screen, and has been for every version of Solitaire that's shipped with every version of Windows since 1985, as I recall (my memory of Windows 1.0's Solitaire is a little hazy).

Actually, I don't think you can change that setting in the middle of a game. So the cheating is changing in order to increase your chances of winning an in progress game.

Karen