View Full Version : OH MAN LOOK AT THIS

Sheynk
01-19-2003, 01:02 AM
http://electronics.cnet.com/electronics/0-4133160-8-20763602-1.html?tag=ld#

This is a new player that microsoft is making..called Media2Go. Its the WinXP media eddition but in a jukebox type player. Just like the RCA Lyra Audio/Video player....this contains a 20gb HD....and it has a 4 inch screen for movies and such.........I dont know...between Microsoft/Intel and RCA....its going to a an interesting year for media enthusiasts

Kati Compton
01-19-2003, 01:11 AM
Looks like a lot of neat MP3 players coming from RCA, but AFAIK they're really horrible about the way they have you load players with songs - lots of protection issues. :( Seeing that Lyra multimedia jukebox with the big screen reminded me how I really want an add-on for my Axim that lets me output to a TV...

Sheynk
01-19-2003, 03:14 AM
Looks like a lot of neat MP3 players coming from RCA, but AFAIK they're really horrible about the way they have you load players with songs - lots of protection issues. :( Seeing that Lyra multimedia jukebox with the big screen reminded me how I really want an add-on for my Axim that lets me output to a TV...

What do u mean??? is it like sony's check out system...crap....but i like the form factor of the RCA with its ppc type screen much better than the horrible 4 inch square (from the video) that is thick as hell..........hhmmm lets hope that other companies will do a better job than viewsonic making these Media2go devices

Excalliber
06-12-2003, 07:09 PM
What, the lyra has that kind of checkout system? I don't think so... unless they updated Musicmatch to have that way of "protection", it's normal. And i think you just drag and drop videos into folders you create... you can even upload stuff to other computers with no issues, according to one article... must... buy!!! :mrgreen: