View Full Version : newbie

rundcm
01-17-2003, 03:35 AM
I have my e740 running (i guess). I am clueless about how to use this with my PC. I am running the $100.00 version of home XP. Does this work with outlook express? I thought when i installed the companion CD I would get a version of outlook I could sync with. (2002?) or something.

If I create a document in word or excel on my pc, how do i get it on my PC? I was able to get a doc. from the pocket to the PC but then I could not open it up.

Can i open the "contacts" portion software that is on my pocket pc and populate the data in on my PC keyboard? If so, how?

I have a message that states"Items of one or more information types cannot be synchronized, Disconnect and reconnect your Device" I tried that but nothing changed. Can someone explain the process for getting the basics started on this THANKS

Anjuan Simmons
01-24-2003, 12:41 AM
Try reading the manual or at least the quick start guide. People are more willing to help you if you do a little due diligence (i.e. show that you're trying).

rundcm
01-26-2003, 04:56 AM
do.................. you

A lways
E njoy
S lapping
O thers
P osts????????

--someone-- "FordMuscle" was helpful with
OH so Silly newbie question...

I'M gald HE didn't feel the need to put someone down........

Anjuan Simmons
01-26-2003, 04:10 PM
do.................. you

A lways
E njoy
S lapping
O thers
P osts????????

--someone-- "FordMuscle" was helpful with
OH so Silly newbie question...

I'M gald HE didn't feel the need to put someone down........

Not a slap at all. It was not personal, only a suggestion. Let's be adult. I hope you are enjoying your e740.

Fishie
01-26-2003, 09:19 PM
I wonder how many houres of his life he wasted thinking that up instead of reading the manual :)

Steven Cedrone
01-26-2003, 09:32 PM
All right, help him with his original problem(s) or don't post...

Please...

Steven Cedrone
Community Moderator