View Full Version : Outlook Problem

wheel
01-14-2003, 11:53 PM
I have an e740 that I sync at home and at work. I have two email accounts that I check mail on, but do not synch with Outlook. At home, I can wirelessly check email on both accounts. I have to change services and check independently.

At work, yesterday, when hooked up to my work PC, I was able to check both accounts wired. Today, with nothing apparently changed, I can only check one of the services, the other is greyed out. If I switch services, reconnect, then I can check the other one, but the first one is now greyed out. At no time are both services able to checked without a resync by disconnecting.

Any ideas as to why Outlook on the Pocket PC is doing this.

Thanks

Wheel

seanturner
01-15-2003, 12:02 AM
Are you sure your disconnecting from one service when you go to check another?

wheel
01-15-2003, 12:27 AM
Are you sure your disconnecting from one service when you go to check another?

Yes - the disconnect has occurred - I can check again or change service. I just blew away one of the services and re-entered it - this has seemed to correct the problem. Outlook on the Pocket PC sure is flakey! It would be nice to check all accounts and store all mail in one set of folders.

Wheel

seanturner
01-15-2003, 12:30 AM
It would be nice to check all accounts and store all mail in one set of folders.

Wheel

lol, yeah, except I do like the separation of mail folders myself however. So that I know what is and what is not on my desktop computer. I would personally like to see support of the new HTTP exchange 2003 protocal so that I can get all my mail and still have it sync everything perfectly without having to carry everything around. (I have 802.11b pretty much everywhere I use my ppc so...)