View Full Version : Heh...heh...

Jason Dunn
01-13-2003, 11:56 PM
http://www.asu.net/bsh/union.wmv

PG-13 rated clip, quite anti-Bush, but if you have a sense of humour you can at least admire the clever editing job they did regardless of your political beliefs. :lol:

Pony99CA
01-14-2003, 03:32 AM
http://www.asu.net/bsh/union.wmv

PG-13 rated clip, quite anti-Bush, but if you have a sense of humour you can at least admire the clever editing job they did regardless of your political beliefs. :lol:
To view the movie, you'll have to download the file (Save Link Target As in Mozilla); clicking on it serves it up as text. :-( (Add .wmv files to .lit files when you fix the server, please :-))

Having just viewed it, I wouldn't say it's anti-Bush; that could have been done with any President. I'd say it's more anti-American. Figures our brothers in the 51st state, er Canada, would like it. :razzing:

Steve

handheldplanet
01-14-2003, 03:56 AM
I thought it was funny. I love the USA and I love President Bush - I also love a good sense of humor. What I'm wondering is who are these guys and where do they get all that free time?

Fzara
01-14-2003, 03:59 AM
LOL. That was pretty funny.

Im not suprised if thats what he actually thinks every night :lol:

Janak Parekh
01-14-2003, 04:01 AM
To view the movie, you'll have to download the file (Save Link Target As in Mozilla); clicking on it serves it up as text. :-( (Add .wmv files to .lit files when you fix the server, please :-))
Note that it's not on PPCT... I decided to be lazy and switch to IE to play it, myself. ;)

--janak

Rirath
01-14-2003, 08:35 AM
Convinced my grandmother it was a live broadcast by playing it through the tv-out. :lol:

Agreed though, there's nothing really Anti-Bush about this. Seems more like a parody of any president. Other people I've shown keep with the tired "It's anti-bush, I don't like it." speech. :roll: Though, what is PG-13 about this except the 2 second url at the end?

Pony99CA
01-14-2003, 02:40 PM
Convinced my grandmother it was a live broadcast by playing it through the tv-out. :lol:

:rofl: So what was her reaction?

Steve

Rirath
01-14-2003, 10:33 PM
"I can't believe I trusted that guy... :|" I'm quite sure she didn't suspect it at all, even though it faded to black at the end.
I faked using the TiVo remote to start and stop it.

Sheynk
01-15-2003, 01:49 AM
WOW That was awesome!!!!

Oregon Trail
01-18-2003, 08:48 PM
This shows what you can do with simple editing equipment. Sure makes it important to record what you're saying if you are a politician. Anyone recall the Watergate tapes? :)