View Full Version : anything important, or cool to get for the pocket pc

dynomike27
01-11-2003, 05:48 AM
I'm looking for something cool to get, NOT GAMES, but something "different". Any Ideas?

Brad Adrian
01-11-2003, 06:17 AM
Depends on your device...
I always carry at least a couple of MPGs to show off my Pocket PC and use PocketTV to show them (free from www.pockettv.com).

Rirath
01-11-2003, 08:27 AM
It's more than likely an Axim, since this is the Dell forum.

If you really want something unique just to show... perhaps look into things like remote TV controls, there's one cool program I remember that showed your desktop's stats... there's programs to control Desktop Winamp from the PPC... most the head turners require wireless.

Without wireless, well... there's mini-keyboards (as in Piano), there's MOD trackers, MOD players, if you remember that forum of music... lets see... any emulator is usually a head turner. Pocket DOS... there's a ton of stuff. It all depends on what you personally find cool.

A good one to impress family would be to carry not only pictures of family and friends, but home movies as well.

Ben909
01-11-2003, 03:25 PM
Hmmm.. top apps on my ipaq i could recommend are Photogenics, Dashboard, Listpro & WithMP3

Sslixtis
01-11-2003, 09:13 PM
I highly recommend Palm Media Reader for eBooks, Handmark Monopoly, MS Money for PPC and Developer One's Code Wallet. :wink: