View Full Version : Bluetooth and Activesync Error?

laser
01-09-2003, 04:18 AM
I recently setup bluetooth on my 3955 and my laptop. All was going well until I connected to my network at work.

I wanted to share my dial-up connection at home and my ethernet connection at work. Well several hours of work paid off and I finally was able to switch between dial-up and ethernet for internet connectivity.

While on dial-up only I was able to activesync once I set activesync to use the proper serial port for the bluetooth card.

After getting the network to work, however, when connecting to activesync it would only say GUEST instead of my partnership name.

In my infinite wisdom I deleted my partnership, set it back up and synced it via USB. I then connected via bluetooth. All went well until the blue completion bar reached about half way. Everything just stopped. Finally I recieved the message on the PC:

There was no response from your Mobile Device while checking for out of date appointments.

I disabled calendar syncing and resynced vie USB. All goes well via USB but with bluetooth I can only get to this point.

Anyone have any ideas? Sorry for the long post. Just trying to explain completely.

Thanks.

Laser

laser
01-09-2003, 04:35 AM
Well I could not delet my original post. After dealing with this for a couple of days now I decided to post this question. Wouldn't you know it, after I submitted the post I played around with Activesync on my laptop and hit sync on my iPAQ and walla it worked.

Ok now that is weird.

Oh well at least it is working.

Thanks anyway.

Laser :roll: