View Full Version : Dell Order Status???

dbman
01-06-2003, 07:48 PM
I received this message from Dell today:

"We have reviewed your order. Although we had anticipated being able to ship your order sooner, we are experiencing an unexpected delay. We will not be able to ship your order until, on or before 1/20/2003. We apologize for this inconvenience and are doing everything we can to get your order out to you as quickly as possible."

The thing is, I received my Axim on the 5th of December. I checked the order status online and it shows tracking, D and C items, but nothing else on the order. I have e-mailed a request for a clarification on what exactly tracking D and C is.

Kevin C. Tofel
01-06-2003, 07:54 PM
You might want to check the virtual keyboard user interface.....maybe it's missing the "C" and "D" keys????

Just kidding....
:D

KCT

theonegod
01-06-2003, 08:13 PM
call them with the email in hand and demand to know where the second x5 is that you ordered for Ebay resale.

Steven Cedrone
01-06-2003, 09:23 PM
I received this message from Dell today:

"We have reviewed your order. Although we had anticipated being able to ship your order sooner, we are experiencing an unexpected delay. We will not be able to ship your order until, on or before 1/20/2003. We apologize for this inconvenience and are doing everything we can to get your order out to you as quickly as possible."

The thing is, I received my Axim on the 5th of December. I checked the order status online and it shows tracking, D and C items, but nothing else on the order. I have e-mailed a request for a clarification on what exactly tracking D and C is.

You didn't order an extra battery or keyboard did you? That could be what they are "tracking"...

Steve

dbman
01-06-2003, 09:46 PM
No, I only ordered a bare Axim. These items were on the order from day one and I am very sure several people reported the same line items appeared on their order. I am still waiting for an e-mail reply from Dell. I will give them a few days and use the phone if I do not get a reply.