View Full Version : Keyboard problem....

Delta737
01-03-2003, 01:31 PM
I have a problem. Sometimes, when I type a letter, it stay's blank and skips one position ahead. So, for example, when I type an R my Toshiba e310 sometimes acts like I pressed the spacebar. Have that problem with a couple of letters (not all the time, just sometimes). Not really a big thing, just very annoying. Did anyone else encoutered this problem as well? Did you find a solution?

Bearjaw
01-03-2003, 03:16 PM
I have run into this a few times. I am thinking it has something to do with the processor catching up to your typing. Thats when I notice it. When I'm typing away and all of a sudden it stops then writes all the letter in at one. I dont know if its an issue that can be resolved. Jeff

Delta737
01-04-2003, 08:52 AM
That's not the problem I have. My processor can keep up, the letter just won't appear (not after a while either). It's like he skips one letter once in a while

Rirath
01-04-2003, 08:54 AM
Okay, I know this is probably not the problem, but is your screen aligned correctly? Could your letter taps be hitting the space bar? It's really the only thing that comes to mind at the moment.