View Full Version : FInger Typing

jutae
01-01-2003, 07:21 PM
Hmmm

Rirath
01-01-2003, 07:29 PM
Uuuuh... need more details man. Are you talking the onscreen keyboard with 1 finger or the full screen keyboards big enough for two fingers? Are you talking all the time, or for quick hunt and pecks? And finally, why?

RickP in AZ
01-01-2003, 07:36 PM
If you are interested in the full screen keyboards you can read my review of Typango over at PPCAddict: http://www.pocketpcaddict.com/modules.php?name=Reviews&rop=showcontent&id=7

jutae
01-01-2003, 07:39 PM
Uuuuh... need more details man. Are you talking the onscreen keyboard with 1 finger or the full screen keyboards big enough for two fingers? Are you talking all the time, or for quick hunt and pecks? And finally, why?

Full screen keyboard programs.....whenever you need to use your keyboard....y would n 1 without a screen protector want to smudge their screen.... :idea:

Johnny

RickP in AZ
01-01-2003, 07:40 PM
Well I carry a lens cloth in my pocket anyway for both my eyeglasses and my iPAQ screen so that really isn't a concern for me.

spursdude
01-01-2003, 10:11 PM
I had a demo of a full-screen keyboard, but it just didn't work for me. Not only did I smudge my screen a lot, but it also didn't work. Either I missed the key or didn't press hard enough (for fear of smudges).

Maybe it's just something with my Maestro's small and relatively hard-to-tap screen.

daninnj
01-01-2003, 11:03 PM
Full-screen keyboards don't work for me because I have to feel the key. For some reason, it justs makes me less paranoid of typing the wrong thing if I don't.

DanInNJ

whatsnext?
01-02-2003, 05:17 PM
:evil: i dont tap my screen with my fingers to often-it isnt to good for my screen and creates to many smudges...