View Full Version : H5450 Recording Noise

ElBandito
12-28-2002, 03:14 AM
I have to say that the H5450 is awesome. It's a little sluggish compared to my old 3600 but I guess it's doing a lot more too. I've found that when I do a soft reset I have to let it catch it's breath before I can use the fingerprint scanner to unlock it. Seems that it's still thinking to hard on booting to get a smooth picture of my fingerprint. And just moving around in notes (I've got a lot) it's at least a little slower than my old PPC. But don't get me wrong; I'd rather have this one by far. I just thought I'd be candid for those considering a purchase.

Now to my point. When I record with the H5450 I get a gnarly noise in the background. :( I turned off the two wireless features and went into a quite room and I still have the same problem. I really use the recording feature a lot and I’m considering trying to send it into Compaq but I thought I’d see if anybody else has the problem first. My 3600 used to make excellent recordings. How do the recording sound on everyone else’s 5450’s?