View Full Version : FSCSpeed Manu

ringo2000
12-23-2002, 04:34 PM
As you may know, there is a left key, that pressing it, you may reach the
above menu.
NOw, I've a "new user" of Loox, and I've just installed the Pocket Strees Program, using just 2 maps, and anyway, I've no the possibility to use the FSCSpeed menu from the key but just using the icon from the Programs menu, so using the "pen".

Do you know someone, how I can reestablish this function ??
Thanks , from an Italian user, and I'm sorry for my not-perfect english

Bye.

dMores
01-02-2003, 12:34 PM
did you soft-reset your loox?

my speed button stopped working once too. i then started the program manually, by using the stylus.

after that i soft-resetted, and the button worked again.

just in case, did you check your button-mapping settings? maybe you somehow disabled it.

ringo2000
01-03-2003, 11:21 AM
dMores,

thanks for your kindly reply. I've not soft-resetted the loox, as I'm not so in deep yet of it and I don't know how to do it, but, I've checked the button-mapping, as you suggest, and I've changed the FSC speed menu, from the Button 5 to the Button 5 "pressed", (if I may say in this way, as my Operating sistem is in Italian), and than back , to the original setup, and now it's working again, so I've actually re-established the initial situation.

Thx a lot , again, and hope see you at next post.

dMores
01-03-2003, 01:08 PM
good for you.

soft resetting is easy: take the stylus and stick it into the little hole on the back of the loox, pretty much "behind" the scroll wheel