View Full Version : PocketPC thoughts rocks!

ba294
12-20-2002, 08:29 AM
I usually hangout at brighthand and pocketpcpassion but this site really got my attention! Frequent daily update and the design of the main page tops any pocketpc site out there. If I could help out in any ways, plz let me know!

revolution.cx
12-20-2002, 08:47 AM
You are absolutely correct.

Delta737
12-20-2002, 09:27 AM
I agree to. I used to check out PPC-Passion to, but since I found this one, PPC Passion is history for me

Janak Parekh
12-20-2002, 05:07 PM
I usually hangout at brighthand and pocketpcpassion but this site really got my attention! Frequent daily update and the design of the main page tops any pocketpc site out there. If I could help out in any ways, plz let me know!
On behalf of the team, thanks ;)

The way to help is to participate. Submit news if you come across things, contribute to the forum, that's what makes the community what it is. :)

--janak

ironguy
12-20-2002, 10:26 PM
Hey Delta737,
Why give up PPC Passion? Granted it's not the place for up-to-date news about PPCs, but the forums are excellent and Dale seems to get his hands on stuff prior to release. Use both...or more!

Also check out Infosync if you want more PPC news.

Delta737
12-21-2002, 09:50 AM
Hey Delta737,
Why give up PPC Passion? Granted it's not the place for up-to-date news about PPCs, but the forums are excellent and Dale seems to get his hands on stuff prior to release. Use both...or more!

Also check out Infosync if you want more PPC news.

Well, sometimes I read on THIS website that PPC Passion has an early review, and than I check it out.

Infosync is just as good as PPC Thoughts, so why check both

I still check out the dutch www.pocketpc-club.nl too

Kaber
12-23-2002, 10:50 PM
now if we could just get a PPC formatted links section with links to PPC formatted sites...