View Full Version : Christmas gift for my Toshiba e740!

Anjuan Simmons
12-19-2002, 10:57 PM
I recently redeemed some credit card points to get $250 worth of CompUSA gift cards. Now it's time to get something for my e740! :twisted: The cards can be used together to apply a $250 credit to my purchase (or purchases!).

However, I need some suggestions on what to get. If there was a decent Compact Flash camera (I'm still waiting for the 1.3 Megapixel Pretec camera, but that won't be out until February), it would be obvious. However, I don't want to wait that long to use these suckers so what should I get? My current PDA accessories are in my sig file, and I'm leaning toward getting something to fill my CF slot!

Kati Compton
12-19-2002, 11:10 PM
However, I need some suggestions on what to get. If there was a decent Compact Flash camera (I'm still waiting for the 1.3 Megapixel Pretec camera, but that won't be out until February), it would be obvious. However, I don't want to wait that long to use these suckers so what should I get? My current PDA accessories are in my sig file, and I'm leaning toward getting something to fill my CF slot!

I like the add-on that lets you have VGA out and USB in.

lucia316
01-06-2003, 10:14 PM
That only cost $25 after rebate though.

What type of cell phone do you have. What about a BT card and headset for your phone, if applicable.

Also, more memory never hurt. A larger card and the expansion pack would be cool.

L316 8)

dean_shan
01-12-2003, 06:24 AM
Get yourself a GPS if you want somthing to fill that CF slot.

Anjuan Simmons
01-13-2003, 07:00 PM
I have a Sprint phone that doesn't use bluetooth. However, I believe there are some BT adaptors out there so I may eventually go that route. I'm hoping that an 802.11b cell phone and headset is put on the market some day.

That only cost $25 after rebate though.

What type of cell phone do you have. What about a BT card and headset for your phone, if applicable.

Also, more memory never hurt. A larger card and the expansion pack would be cool.

L316 8)

Anjuan Simmons
01-13-2003, 07:01 PM
I've thought about GPS, but I don't know how useful it is. Do you have GPS, and what do you use it for? What vendor should I use if I do decide to get a GPS CF card?

Get yourself a GPS if you want somthing to fill that CF slot.

dean_shan
01-14-2003, 05:40 AM
No I do not have a CF GPS. To expensive for me, but I would like to have one. I've seen them for sale at quite a few stores and online retailers (http://www.mobileplanet.com)