View Full Version : Resco File Explorer, Strong Encryption & PPC 2002

rapidnet_rick
12-19-2002, 08:26 PM
Hello,

Just curious as to how I enable strong encryption . Resco's site http://www.resco-net.com/explorer.asp has a link to MS Strong Encryption for PPC http://www.microsoft.com/mobile/pocketpc/downloads/ssl128.asp , but the MS site states it is NOT intended for PPC 2002.

I have a Ipaq 3835, latest Rom, and EUU3....

thx

Whoops, posted in the wrong forum...Wonder how I did that.....

ramos
01-22-2003, 06:33 AM
What does PPC stand for?
By the way, you labeled ThePalmDefender as a troll, when in truth he is not a troll, but a human being. Also, he is just putting up his word on what he thinks, and I for one think it is good to have someone with differing views onboard. How else can you fight about the differences between the OS's. And how boring can it possible get when you talk about PPC non-stop? On PIC, I stayed mainly in the Off-Topic forum until it got so boring that I decided on leaving altogether.
-alex

Steven Cedrone
01-22-2003, 03:11 PM
Whoops, posted in the wrong forum...Wonder how I did that.....
Post moved...
What does PPC stand for?

Pocket PC...

By the way, you labeled ThePalmDefender as a troll, when in truth he is not a troll, but a human being. Also, he is just putting up his word on what he thinks, and I for one think it is good to have someone with differing views onboard. How else can you fight about the differences between the OS's. And how boring can it possible get when you talk about PPC non-stop? On PIC, I stayed mainly in the Off-Topic forum until it got so boring that I decided on leaving altogether.
-alex
What does this have to do with Resco File Explorer?

Here, we try not to fight about the differences between OS's. We don't find it boring to talk about PPC 100% of the time, that's why we are here. This is a Pocket PC site, if you want a PDA neutral site to fight in, perhaps you should go to Brighthand or PDABuzz...

Steven Cedrone
Community Moderator