View Full Version : Wrong Axim shipped, Axim crashes, hilarity ensues

drew2778
12-18-2002, 10:41 PM
Yesterday I received a Dell Axim PDA to review for the website bargainPDA.com, well, unfortunately for Dell they sent me a 300 MHz Axim when I had paid for a 400 MHz Axim and the system crashed on me after 2 minutes. I posted an article with my thoughts and it wasn't long before Dell was calling me and being rather nice. View the article and thread for pictures, news and insight mixed with humor:

http://www.bargainpda.com/default.asp?newsID=1056&showComments=true

Sunnyone
12-18-2002, 11:00 PM
Hey, how come no Dell employees have posted on Jason's site? :wink:

GoldKey
12-19-2002, 12:20 AM
I wish they would, and if they are monitoring the boards an employee at Dell name Shannon Mallard has had two weeks to work out a problem for me has not and is now not responding to e-mails.

ShylocK
12-19-2002, 03:09 AM
i just ordered a 300mhz one...(decided to go for most bang for buck) $220 cdn after $80.00 cdn rebate, i figured how wrong can i go....

anyways, i would love for dell to screw up and send me the 400 mhz version instead!

:)

bought a WCF12 wifi card and 128m SD for the other slot...now just waiting for it...

ordered it pretty late...ie. dec. 12, or so, they sent me email saying ship date jan 3rd..., when i go to check order status, it has apparently shipped the 15, and i should see it tmr?? i hope its right, and not just a tease...