View Full Version : Simple Yet Valuable Program Needed

Delta00
12-18-2002, 04:02 AM
Alright this should be a very easy program taht someone should be able to make and im willin to flop them $10 (even tho this will take like 5 mintues)

Alright what i want is a simple program for school. I am always forgetting what books I need and folders at teh end of teh day when im at my locker. I want a program that will have a list of my different Books and Folders and I check which ones i need as i go through the day. By teh end of teh day i eitehr check a list in the program or maybe you can like save the results as a wordpad, whatever so i have it and can clear it for the next day. I can't have one of those bullet choices because I always need to choose multiple things. I wnat the program to look like:

[CheckBox]Math Book
[CheckBox]French Book
[CheckBox]French Workbook
[CheckBox]English Book
[CheckBox]Science Book
[CheckBox]History Book

[CheckBox]Math Folder
[CheckBox]French Folder
[CheckBox]History Folder
[CheckBox]Science Folder
[CheckBox]English Folder

Also I would like it if it were possible to update the program or have you update it because my classses will change next year. I am running a Toshiba e740 with PocketPC 2002.

Gremmie
12-18-2002, 04:41 AM
Try ListPro, it allows check boxes, parent associations, and its possible to have every semester in one file but not mixing them up. Take a look at the demo http://www.iliumsoft.com/site/lp/listpro.htm

If your really savvy, take a look at HanDBase. You could come up with some interesting solutions, but it requires some perceptive use of cross referencing databases.

Bajan Cherry
12-21-2002, 02:18 PM
Send me a private message or mail me and I'll create a program for you for free with best wishes from India. Needless to say you agree to live with limited support.

Birdiestyle
12-30-2002, 06:14 PM
Pick up ListWatch... It should work great if that is all you need!!