View Full Version : A -- Billed by Dell -- help!

Xtreme23
12-17-2002, 03:40 AM
hi y'all!

Quick question, I order my dell on the 9th of decemeber. and am anticipating the wait for my Axim.

question ==> did Dell charge you guys (if u ordered with a CC) after they shipped ur products or right after they take the order and process it?

I'm just curious b/c i check my acct online and it shows the charge but dissappeared. I check the status of my order and it shows a check next to pre-productions and production highlighted but not under it.. the knitting boxing.. etc.. .. any opinions or thoughts? I would call dell but I wanna make sure first if they billed u after they ship the Axim.

Thanks! P.s. and for those who have gotten it already... was it worth the wait?

GoldKey
12-17-2002, 03:47 AM
I was not billed until around when it shipped. Ordered 11/18 Shipped/Billed 11/26 Received 12/3.

Worth the wait. In reality compared to most other new release PDA's, getting it 2 weeks after the release/order was not bad at all.

Sven Johannsen
12-17-2002, 04:35 AM
Depending on how your credit card company lists things, it may just have been the authorization that showed up, rather than an actual charge. Mine shows an appropriate decrease in credit available, when something has been ordered and authorized, but not actually billed.