View Full Version : Banking software and the evil sony corporation

JohnnyFlash
12-11-2002, 06:15 PM
Hello,
I have been using palm pilots for the past three years. Handspring, three Palm's and a sony now. Part of my sony just broke and when i went to have it warrantied, they voided my warranty because i bought it off ebay. What a rip!!! So i have ordered the new dell and am eagerly awaiting my Dec. 26th ship date. However, i have been using bahsoft bankbook on my palms to keep track of my banking. What is the best banking software out there for pocket pc?

PS: My sony n760 is for sale, i fixed the broken part. It comes with a stowaway keyboard, and an 8mb stick and a really nice metal case. Only $150. [email protected]

JonnoB
12-11-2002, 06:17 PM
There are several choices. Do you want to do all of your banking on your Pocket PC or sync with a desktop application? If you want to do it all on your Pocket PC, try Cash Organizer. If you want to sync with a desktop app, which one?

JohnnyFlash
12-11-2002, 06:26 PM
Currently i only use it on the device. I would like to sync it into an excel worksheet, or word document, or anything really. Any ideas?

JonnoB
12-11-2002, 07:43 PM
Currently i only use it on the device. I would like to sync it into an excel worksheet, or word document, or anything really. Any ideas?

Go with Cash Organizer. You can export your data for use in other apps (like Excel)

The Big Jay
12-11-2002, 09:55 PM
Part of my sony just broke and when i went to have it warrantied, they voided my warranty because i bought it off ebay.

Sony has piss-poor customer support. It's just how they operate.

I think part of it has to do with them being a Record Company first and foremost.

JohnnyFlash
12-12-2002, 06:31 AM
Thanks, i really appreciate the help. I look forward to my new dell and using pocket pc from now on.
-Theron