View Full Version : HP pocket camera program for 3835

odessa69
12-10-2002, 08:22 PM
Has HP released a program for the HP pocket camera so as it will run on an 3835 ipaq? :?:

JonnoB
12-10-2002, 10:50 PM
Has HP released a program for the HP pocket camera so as it will run on an 3835 ipaq? :?:

Not that I have seen... but you can use MS Portrait. I think there is one third party developer that has made software to work with it, but it escapes me at the moment. I am sure that HP will make this work with iPaq devices soon.

njb42
12-12-2002, 07:27 PM
Not that I have seen... but you can use MS Portrait. I think there is one third party developer that has made software to work with it, but it escapes me at the moment. I am sure that HP will make this work with iPaq devices soon.

I think the one you're thinking of is mmVision's iPictures and iVideo. You can get it from Handango (http://www.handango.com/PlatformProductDetail.jsp?siteId=1&jid=896F59AXC5929XX7DA4323XBC5AX5XX6&productId=30886&optionId=1_2_2&productType=2&catalog=30&txtSearch=ipictures&sectionId=0&platformId=2). Although when I tried it, the "viewfinder" display on the iPAQ was so dark I couldn't see what I was taking pictures of, even outdoors.

As for HP, I'm not so sure. They haven't updated the Jornada Camera drivers since last November. It doesn't seem like they're in a hurry to release an iPAQ version.