View Full Version : Help!!

Bearjaw
12-10-2002, 01:16 AM
I really need someones help here. I just downloaded the full version of Battery Pack from pocketgear. The trouble is it was downloaded as a BATTLO.EXE. It is showing the all to familiar widows file as an Icon. if I click on it it asks me what to open it with. I'm lost...in properties it says its an .asp file. I have no idea where to put the file or what to do now. I tried Omega ones support but they havent gotten back yet. Its been days. So will one of the kind souls out there that has had this problem please show me the way! Any help would be appreciated.
Jeff :cry:

ECOslin
12-10-2002, 02:04 AM
What you have should not be an .asp type file, it should be a .exe PKzip for windows(PKSFX) executable package. A self-extracting compressed file that should offer to extract to: C:\OmegaOne\BatteryPack, and have a checked box to run 'Setup.exe' after extraction(Setup should ask that your PPC be docked before continuing).

Try downloading it again, to a different location and running it, or try tell it to open on downloading.

Edward

Bearjaw
12-10-2002, 02:32 AM
Thanks for the quick reply. I tried opening it with winzip and it knew what to do What a great product! Jeff :D