View Full Version : Who wants to be a beta tester?

revolution.cx
12-09-2002, 10:49 PM
We have some new products coming to market, including one that is, well, really cool, and we need some testers to put the products through their paces.

Alpha software is buggy but should just work, Beta software generally is finished but has a few harmless bugs. We have a little of both right now.

We need real, ACTIVE testers who can give feedback and really test the software. Depending on how much you contribute, you'll at least get a free copy of the software you tested, up to free copies of all our software.

It can be a time consuming process so hopefully you have an interest above and beyond the free software. You won't have to write lengthy reports, just run the software, use it, run it alongside other programs and report back any bugs or suggestions.

If this interests you please email me privately and let me know what hardware you have available for testing: [email protected]

Uncommon devices, new devices, foreign language OS's, etc, are particularly welcome. (Pocket PC and Smartphone only)

If you have a preference among games, utilities and reference, please include that too.

I will reply to all email.

Thanks for reading!

Hayes Haugen
Revolutionary Software Front