View Full Version : New Forum Added: Palm to Pocket PC

Jason Dunn
12-09-2002, 08:10 AM
Just a quick note that we've added a new forum specifically for people who are moving from a Palm to a Pocket PC. Those of you who have recently gone through this process, please feel free to take the lead on helping people in this forum. This is a place for ex-Palm users to ask questions about data migration, software applications they need, etc. I've also shuffled the order of the forums a little - sorry if that confuses anyone. :wink:

ricksfiona
12-09-2002, 07:32 PM
This is a good idea. As a consultant, I sometimes get clients who are thinking about switching. I don't have all the answers and I don't think there are sites where you can ask those types of questions.

Pony99CA
12-10-2002, 11:34 AM
Just a quick note that we've added a new forum specifically for people who are moving from a Palm to a Pocket PC. Those of you who have recently gone through this process, please feel free to take the lead on helping people in this forum. This is a place for ex-Palm users to ask questions about data migration, software applications they need, etc. I've also shuffled the order of the forums a little - sorry if that confuses anyone. :wink:
For lazy people (like me), how about a link to the new forum (in the article title, ideally)? ;-) Someone in another thread asked for this forum, and I wanted to post the link there. Now I actually have to go hunt it down. :lol:

Steve