View Full Version : FOR SALE: a great NEC Mobile Pro 800

meziggy
12-07-2002, 09:11 PM
FOR SALE:
I have a great NEC Mobile Pro 800 with all the stuff(software, cables, box, books)-AT A GLANCE• 9.4" diagonal color display with800 x 600 resolution• Pleasingly portable-2.5 lb. and1.0" thin• Instant-on productivity station for e-mail, document creation, PIM• One of the largest keyboards on an H/PC• 32MB RAM for maximized storage• USB port for easy connection of peripherals, a 56K internal modem, infared port, compact flash type II slot, a pcmcia slot for pc cards, all this for only $329.99 plus shipping and handling! I have barely used it as it is more than I need. It comes with a warranty that still has 18 months left on it that covers everything, including if the screen breaks.
if you are interested in buying, please e-mail me at [email protected]

NEC MobilePro 800 Windows CE Device
Ultra portability and functionality
Description
The MobilePro 800 provides superior document viewing and navigation thanks to its expansive 9.4 inch diagonal color touchscreen with SVGA resolution and touch-typeable keyboard. The USB port enables a variety of peripherals to be connected. At 1.1 inch thin and just 2.6 lb. this Enterprise PC Companion is easy for corporate and field professionals to use practically anywhere.

MobilePro 800 Specs

9.4 inch diagonal DSTN color touchscreen
78 touch-typeable keys
Microsoft® Windows® CE, Handheld PC Professional Edition and Pocket versions of popular applications
32MB memory
56Kbps** modem
Lithium ion battery
131MHz NEC Vr4121™ MIPS processor
1 Type II PC Card slot and 1 Type II CompactFlash™ slot, VGA port for connecting desktop monitor or projector, USB port for connecting various peripherals

[email protected]
"so much to learn and do...so little time"