View Full Version : Agenda Fusion or Pocket Informant?

ti2gr
12-04-2002, 12:48 AM
Which is better. New to Pocket PC and looking for some real user opinions.

Rirath
12-04-2002, 03:16 AM
Try both, see what you think. It's that simple.
A.F. (http://www.handango.com/PlatformProductDetail.jsp?siteId=1&jid=194C4X12BXXXBFA85X85D7C9DX85AB9X&platformId=2&productType=2&productId=22539) - P.I. (http://www.handango.com/PlatformProductDetail.jsp?siteId=1&jid=194C4X12BXXXBFA85X85D7C9DX85AB9X&productId=10226&productType=2&navTitle=&catalog=1&topOption=3§ionId=0&platformId=2)

That said, I recommend PI but have never tried AF.

laser
12-04-2002, 03:17 AM
I had the same question when I converted in September 2002 to PPC from a Visor.

I am sorry to say but after searching and reading all I could about the two products I finally posted the same questions and still recieved little help. The consistent advise from others was this is as personal a choice as wether you use the Palm os or PPC os.

The basic recommendation was that I download each and try them for the demo period. I did this and for the way I work and my needs I chose Pocket Informant. I have been very happy with it. I am sure, however, that others work different or have slightly different needs and find Agenda Fusion suits their work style better.

I don't believe that either one is superior to the other. They each have strong points.

Sorry if this doesn't help much but try each and see what you think. I am sure you will like one over the other for some reason. If not then close your eyes and point. :) :)

Laser :)

mashtim
12-04-2002, 06:12 PM
(Alex close your eyes)
PI and AF are pretty much the same product with minor (or major, depending on your needs) changes along the way. The only way to determine which is better is from your personal use and evaluation.

That said, I am a PI user and I am anxiously awaiting the day when Alex and Crew release their @Mail and Journal Sync programs. These will ( i hope) revolutionize the way we use our Pocket PCs. Both programs have been delayed, so they may appear any day. Check them out at www.pocketinformant.com

Good luck and have fun making your decision!