View Full Version : Discounts on Axims Already

GoldKey
12-03-2002, 11:23 PM
While waiting for my Axim to charge, I called Dell to see if I could get a price adjustment since they had made so many discounts available since after the first day ($50 at Kiosks, 10% coupon codes, today they were listed at 10% off on the site for a while). After about 45 minutes of being transferred around, I spoke to a nice girl named Ebony. She said she could not do a price adjustment because Dell had a special group working on taking care of the people who ordered the first day. She told me that this group supposedly was making calls after people received their Axims and giving the price adjustment. She said the memo she had regarding this was dated 11/25. Supposedly they were refunding the difference (what difference she did not know) plus an extra $25 for the hassle. If true, this is great. She gave me her badge number and a case number and said to call back if I did not hear anything soon.

Has anyone heard anything about this or gotten a call yet?

GoldKey
12-04-2002, 03:17 PM
I am wondering if CS was BS'ing me since no one else seems to have heard about this.

Kati Compton
12-04-2002, 04:13 PM
I am wondering if CS was BS'ing me since no one else seems to have heard about this.

Dunno. You could call another CS rep and see if they tell you the same thing...

GoldKey
12-04-2002, 04:15 PM

Dunno. You could call another CS rep and see if they tell you the same thing...

Took a good 45 minutes of being transferred around just to get to that one. I guess I will wait a few days to see if I get a call, otherwise, I will call that rep back.