View Full Version : Time is Running Out....

Jason Dunn
12-03-2002, 06:38 AM
<a href="http://www.pocketpcthoughts.com/index.php?topic_id=5272">http://www.pocketpcthoughts.com/index.php?topic_id=5272</a><br /><br />Just a quick reminder that the special deal on TextMaker ends in a few hours, so if you want to save a few bucks, <a href="http://www.softmaker.de/tmppc_en.php4">order it now.</a>

bostonnerd
12-03-2002, 12:59 PM
I ordered through the affiliate link yesturday morning. When can we expect to receive order confirmation and a download link?

kaiden.1
12-03-2002, 04:49 PM
Me too! Thought I had purchased the software BUT NO DOWNLOAD LINK!
Is it being e-mailed? That may not work for me, my e-mail doesn't accept large file downloads. :cry:

Underwater Mike
12-03-2002, 04:53 PM
Ditto. I was going to order after it was released so I could try the software first, but I figured that the PPCT affiliate fee was my way of paying for all the great stuff on the site. Just as well, though, since I sold my iPAQ and don't yet have my stinkin' Axim!

No bitterness there. :wink:

I ordered through the affiliate link yesturday morning. When can we expect to receive order confirmation and a download link?

Jason Dunn
12-03-2002, 05:06 PM
I've asked SoftMaker to respond to this thread...

leeraud
12-03-2002, 05:17 PM
Have also ordered on the 2 December date and have e-mailed their sales team. No reply yet. :?

JamesM
12-03-2002, 06:26 PM
I received mine this morning, approximately 24 hours after ordering. Apparently they were processing credit cards manually, so it took extra time. I hope for Jason's sake they were deluged with orders!
-JamesM

SoftMaker
12-03-2002, 08:04 PM
All:

We are currently going through the stack of orders, both from Pocket PC Thoughts readers and otherwise, and will have all orders processed in about 2 hours time. Check your e-mail then. I am sorry for the delay, credit card authorization is still a manual process here--this will change soon.

Martin Kotulla
SoftMaker Software GmbH

SoftMaker
12-03-2002, 09:31 PM
Update: All orders where the credit card went through are now out. Those few unlucky souls where our card processor declined payment have been informed by e-mail.

Martin Kotulla
SoftMaker Software GmbH

Thefo
12-04-2002, 05:23 AM
Martin, I am impressed with the program but I am curious about
what registered users options are as you continue to update and improve Textmaker...are apdates free for registered users such as myself ?

Thanks,

Heath Foley
New Brunswick, Canada

SoftMaker
12-04-2002, 09:31 AM
Martin, I am impressed with the program but I am curious about
what registered users options are as you continue to update and improve Textmaker...are apdates free for registered users such as myself ?

Thanks,

Heath Foley
New Brunswick, Canada
Heath:

Service packs that fix bugs and add minor new functionality are always free (just download them), upgrades that add major new functionality (like a shapes drawing layer on top of the document -- hint, hint) are available for a fee.

Martin Kotulla
SoftMaker Software GmbH