View Full Version : My DELL Axim has shipped!

amoll
11-26-2002, 07:36 PM
I just went to the Dell.ca website to check up on my order status and found, to my surprise, that the order was shipped today with an expected arrival date of Dec 4 to Dec 6.
I ordered the Axim from Dell Canada by phone on Nov 19; however the online Order Status page shows an Order Date of Nov 23. Production Date was also Nov 23, while Ship Date was Nov 26. I was originally told a Ship Date of Dec 5 when I ordered the product. I guess Dell uses the well-proven customer service policy of keeping the customer's expectations low, and then exceeding them (by shipping quicker than expected).
My wife actually expects me to put the package under the tree and forget about it until Dec 24. Now, that's an unrealistic expectation :D

Rirath
11-26-2002, 07:37 PM
Does rewrapping it the night before count?

ThomasC22
11-26-2002, 07:48 PM
These are getting sad... :cry:

OK, well, good luck to you amoll and I really hope for your sake that it's on it's way buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut, you should read this before you get too excited:

Dell Dupes us all (http://www.pocketpcthoughts.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=5108&highlight=)

and also check out the Dell forums and see how many people have "shipped" messages that are in error. Sorry (Still on the phone with Dell myself trying to track down mine)

Kati Compton
11-26-2002, 07:55 PM
On the Dell message boards it seemed that the Canadians were getting their units shipped, but those from the 'States were not. But I don't know if it later turned out that the Canadian "shipments" were the extra dummy shipment that seems to occur with online orders, or the *actual* shipment of the unit...

Kati Compton
11-26-2002, 07:56 PM
(Still on the phone with Dell myself trying to track down mine)

Long phone call....

ThomasC22
11-26-2002, 08:07 PM
Long phone call....

Well, yes it is, but the guy has just gotten through telling me (not sure how accurate) that no consumer or corporation, no matter how big, has had any units shipped to them and won't have any shipped today at the very least.

grrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Kati Compton
11-26-2002, 08:15 PM
grrrrrrrrrrrrr...

I second the "grrrrrrrrrrrr...". Do I hear a third?

Roosterman
11-26-2002, 08:34 PM
What's the hold up with the shipping? If the unit is built and tested it shouldn't be that hard to but in a box, wrap some tape on it and call UPS. :x

Rirath
11-26-2002, 08:39 PM
Jumping in: Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! :twisted:

Kati Compton
11-26-2002, 08:43 PM
<gavel> The Grrrrrrrrrrrrr motion has passed.

ThomasC22
11-26-2002, 08:56 PM
What's the hold up with the shipping? If the unit is built and tested it shouldn't be that hard to but in a box, wrap some tape on it and call UPS. :x

Well, I can't say for a fact (still on the phone, after leaving the phone, going to lunch, and then coming back to the phone), but I've gotten the distinct impression that these things haven't made it to the U.S. yet which in turn gives me the distinct impression that something has gone wrong at manufacturing (e.g. not recently, but note that the date has slipped more than once).

Then I start to wonder about screen flickering...

Nutzer
11-26-2002, 09:19 PM
Well,

It is confirmed that mine IS shipped! I called up Dell today to place an order for the screen protector along with my order that I placed on the 18th, and he says he can't cause it was shipped out today!

He also said it would take 3-4 business days! So, WOOHOO!!!

Kati Compton
11-26-2002, 09:21 PM
Well,

It is confirmed that mine IS shipped! I called up Dell today to place an order for the screen protector along with my order that I placed on the 18th, and he says he can't cause it was shipped out today!

Are you in Canada or the US?

ThomasC22
11-26-2002, 09:41 PM
Well,

Are you in Canada or the US?

Actually, probably the U.S. The reason I've been on the phone all day (I'll give the full story later) is that my Dell rep indicated yesterday that there was a chance a shipment of Axims would be coming in today and that those would ship tonight. I've been trying to hunt down if that was true and while I've been on the phone this happened! (http://www.leroyhaynes.org/SEND/axim.JPG)

Still waiting to confirm though...

GoldKey
11-26-2002, 09:42 PM
My order went from In Production with none of the items completed this morning to Boxing this afternoon. Hopefully, they can get it in the mail by tomorrow so that I have a shot at getting it next week.

Kati Compton
11-26-2002, 09:50 PM
Actually, probably the U.S. The reason I've been on the phone all day (I'll give the full story later) is that my Dell rep indicated yesterday that there was a chance a shipment of Axims would be coming in today and that those would ship tonight. I've been trying to hunt down if that was true and while I've been on the phone this happened! (http://www.leroyhaynes.org/SEND/axim.JPG)

Interesting. Despite ordering a day later, I have an earlier date for "In Production" (mine was Sunday the 24th), but I haven't moved to completing any of the steps yet. Indicating once again that the dates don't really mean much....

Rirath
11-26-2002, 09:54 PM
In Pro, no checks. Big bully, hogging all the checks from us.

Roosterman
11-27-2002, 01:26 AM
Well, on the way home from work and i started to think how pathetic I am. I keep going to the Dell site to see if magically my order status has changed from in production to shipped, and of course it hadn't. I started to think I am as bad as my kids looking for their birthday presents or christmas presents. Except I'm the one that is checking under the bed and looking in the attic hoping to get a glimpse of my presents. I keep going to the forums to get the latest info on what everyone else is seeing and feeling like it isn't fair that some people who ordered after me have already been shipped their PPC. I decided I was just going to cool it and let Dell send it when they do. Having said this, I just got done checking one last time. WooHoo, my order has updated to "In Transit". Christmas has arrived and I can hardly wait to play with my new toy.

Kati Compton
11-27-2002, 01:58 AM
Is there anyone who ordered on the 18th who's order has not been shipped yet?

ThomasC22
11-27-2002, 02:24 AM
Is there anyone who ordered on the 18th who's order has not been shipped yet?

Keep in mind, In transit does not necessarily mean shipped. I don't know of anyone I've seen (e.g. anyone with a tracking number) who has actually had it shipped yet.

But with Dell, until there's a tracking number, it hasn't shipped.

GoldKey
11-27-2002, 04:16 AM
My order status now shows in transit to shipper and I ordered on the 18th.

Kati Compton
11-27-2002, 04:31 AM
I checked my order status, and between 9pm and 9:41pm (heheh), it switched to "In Transit To Local Carrier". I'm trying not to get too excited but it's not WORKING.... Uh... ahem. At any rate, I am now even more impatient than I was before, and wished I'd splurged for faster shipping instead of the free type. ;)

Dell's page says the "In transit" stage can take "1-3 days". I hope 1. :) If it could start making its way to me before the Thanksgiving holiday, I would be one happy camper. I mean, Pocket PC-er.

I ordered mid-morning on the 19th, btw.

ThomasC22
11-27-2002, 04:39 AM

Wouldn't it be ironic if, after all the talk of order dates, we all got it at the same time :)

Kati Compton
11-27-2002, 04:52 AM

Wouldn't it be ironic if, after all the talk of order dates, we all got it at the same time :)

I hope that the people who ordered it on the 18th get it 5 minutes before I do. To be fair, of course. :D

Rirath
11-27-2002, 04:58 AM
:cry: Still In Pro, no checks. Maybe tomorrow. (weak smile)

Kati Compton
11-27-2002, 06:02 AM
:cry: Still In Pro, no checks. Maybe tomorrow. (weak smile)

Some that have ordered on the 18th reportedly have tracking numbers, after having the "In transit" message yesterday or early today. If the trend continues, I should have a tracking number tomorrow at some point. Since my original ship date was the 13th, that's a big difference. So perhaps you can subtract 17 days from your expected date. Allowing for postal holidays, of course.

ThomasC22
11-27-2002, 06:17 AM
Some that have ordered on the 18th reportedly have tracking numbers, after having the "In transit" message yesterday or early today. If the trend continues, I should have a tracking number tomorrow at some point. Since my original ship date was the 13th, that's a big difference. So perhaps you can subtract 17 days from your expected date. Allowing for postal holidays, of course.

Well, sad news folks cause I'm about to make it more confusing. I never really track my packages so I didn't know this...but as it turns out some packages (I don't have the distinction nailed down yet) stay in transit.

That is to say, I received the power edge server, that I ordered at the same time as the Axims today, and the server is still listed on Dell's website as "In Transit" (which btw means I lied about things having not shipped until they have a tracking number, sorry!)

Boy, I'm glad I don't anticpate other deliveries like I have this one or I'd give myself a heart attack!

Kati Compton
11-27-2002, 06:23 AM
Well, sad news folks cause I'm about to make it more confusing. I never really track my packages so I didn't know this...but as it turns out some packages (I don't have the distinction nailed down yet) stay in transit.

That is to say, I received the power edge server that I ordered at the same time as the Axims today and it's still listed on Dell's website as "In Transit" (which btw means I lied about things having not shipped until they have a tracking number, sorry!)

It can't be sad news if you got your Axims today! :) :) :)

ThomasC22
11-27-2002, 06:30 AM

What's funny is that I got a couple boxes that I am 99.9% sure are fiber units for a 1Gbit switch, but I didn't bother to open them because I had other things to do...now I'm thinking...could they have been?

It's almost impossible that those boxes weren't the Fiber Units but at the same time I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOO close to driving back to work to find out!

Kati Compton
11-27-2002, 06:39 AM

What's funny is that I got a couple boxes that I am 99.9% sure are fiber units for a 1Gbit switch, but I didn't bother to open them because I had other things to do...now I'm thinking...could they have been?

It's almost impossible that those boxes weren't the Fiber Units but at the same time I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOO close to driving back to work to find out!

I didn't read carefully enough. I thought you said that you received the other item that you ordered at the same time as the Axims today. As in, received the item and the Axims at the same time (today), not ordered the other items and the Axims at the same time. My mistake.

ThomasC22
11-27-2002, 06:44 AM
I didn't read carefully enough. I thought you said that you received the other item that you ordered at the same time as the Axims today. As in, received the item and the Axims at the same time (today), not ordered the other items and the Axims at the same time. My mistake.

Yup, a little comma will fix that up :)

Boy it's like we're instant messaging here or something :P My girlfriend actually refused to stay tonight because "I'd just be spending all my time checking for scraps of news on that stupid PDA and ignoring her anyway"

At first I was offended but just between you, me, and the 5093 other users here, it's probably a pretty accurate description of how the night would have gone 8)

ThomasC22
11-27-2002, 06:46 AM
Wellll...and playing Whacked on the Xbox.

God I'm a geek!

Kati Compton
11-27-2002, 06:49 AM
Boy it's like we're instant messaging here or something :P My girlfriend actually refused to stay tonight because "I'd just be spending all my time checking for scraps of news on that stupid PDA and ignoring her anyway"

At first I was offended but just between you, me, and the 5093 other users here, it's probably a pretty accurate description of how the night would have gone 8)

My husband and I are both in our "computer room", facing away from each other, each tending to our own forums, IMing, email, etc. I've been frantically checking here, Brighthand, the Dell boards... :) I'm about to get in a little Dungeon Siegeing before bed. :)

Jason Dunn
11-27-2002, 06:50 AM
You people are sick...sick I tell ya! :wink: :lol:

Kati Compton
11-27-2002, 07:02 AM
You people are sick...sick I tell ya! :wink: :lol:

I think it works well for both of us. :) We do spend an awful lot of time together, given that we both work from home. So it's not as "bad" as it sounds. But neither of us have to worry nearly as much as 1/2 geek couples do about the other person feeling ignored for a "stupid machine". :)

Rirath
11-27-2002, 04:09 PM
I'm about to get in a little Dungeon Siegeing before bed.

Always wanted to buy that game, never got around to it. Ah well.

Kati Compton
11-27-2002, 04:59 PM
I'm about to get in a little Dungeon Siegeing before bed.

Always wanted to buy that game, never got around to it. Ah well.

Still worth it. Pick it up.

Roosterman
11-27-2002, 08:09 PM
Well, if anyone is interested I have some shipping info. My order status has changed to shipped but there is little else but estimated delivery date. The form on Brighthand had the following steps to get your tracking # from UPS.

1-800-WWW-DELL (1-800-999-3355)

Press 4 and enter Order Number when prompted,

Press 1, (the phone starts to ring and rann a long time for me)

Press 1 again

Enter Order Number again, (be sure it is the order # not customer #, not that I made the mistake or anything)

Verify Order Number

The you will be told it was shipped, the date, by who and the tracking #.

Good luck to all.

Roosterman
11-27-2002, 08:19 PM
I just checked the tracking site for UPS. I have a scheduled delivery date of Dec 2. :D I read some ones post that they were getting a shipment from KY (which was close for them). Mine is coming out of a Chicago suburb, which is close for me. :D This somewhat sounds as though Dell has several distribution points thru out the US. Does this sound reasonable to those in the know? This is my first time working with Dell.

Anyway, hope to have something to report on Monday or Tuesday.

ThomasC22
11-27-2002, 09:01 PM
Mine lists today as the delivery date :lol: :D :)

Great trick by the way, I've made 83 orders from Dell in the last year and that would have saved me TONS of headaches!

Underwater Mike
11-27-2002, 10:48 PM
I ordered mine mid-morning on the 18th. Still in pre-production because, I asssume, I ordered the keyboard, too. STUPID KEYBOARD! When will I learn?

Kati Compton
11-27-2002, 11:59 PM
This morning I called Dell and was able to get a tracking number with via phone (even though one was NOT showing up on the online tracking page). In fact, the tracking number is still not available online.

However, the tracking number was showing up as not in the UPS system yet until just now. My package is in the same state as me currently. I would have expected it to arrive on Friday, but UPS drivers have the day off so I'll get my Axim on Monday. I'm not overly upset, as I'm out of town Friday anyway.

So if you do get a tracking number and it's not showing up at UPS, give it some time. Apparently there's been a lot of talk on the Dell customer service boards about tracking numbers that aren't tracking anything...

I think it's just that a tracking number is assigned before it actually gets to UPS, at which point the tracking number is activated.

amoll
12-02-2002, 04:36 PM
This morning I called Dell Canada and received the Purolator tracking number / waybill. I called Purolator and my Axim will be delivered tomorrow (Dec. 3) before 5 PM. Yeeeee-haaaah! I ordered it on Nov 19. My Dell order status page on dell.ca is not up-to-date at all, so it's obviously best to call Customer Service for accurate order status info. The original, estimated dates for shipping and arrival that I received when ordering have held true (I was told Dec. 5 for arrival), regardless of what the order status page on dell.ca said. It looks like Canadian customers receive their Axim earlier than our American brethren, in several cases. I find this peculiar.

enemy2k2
12-02-2002, 06:59 PM
This morning I called Dell Canada and received the Purolator tracking number / waybill. I called Purolator and my Axim will be delivered tomorrow (Dec. 3) before 5 PM. Yeeeee-haaaah! I ordered it on Nov 19. My Dell order status page on dell.ca is not up-to-date at all, so it's obviously best to call Customer Service for accurate order status info. The original, estimated dates for shipping and arrival that I received when ordering have held true (I was told Dec. 5 for arrival), regardless of what the order status page on dell.ca said. It looks like Canadian customers receive their Axim earlier than our American brethren, in several cases. I find this peculiar.

I phoned them up this morning and the lady at customer service who answered told me that for some reason it had not been shipped yet. The web site shows it as still being in production but she verified that it was built and they have it their. They, however, for some odd reason have not shipped it yet :!: :evil: She then told me to check their site in the next couple of days and it should show as having shipped, she said she'd placed a rush on the order. I wonder what the heck is going on with my order. :?

drop
12-02-2002, 07:43 PM
Ordered mine yesterday at a Dell Kiosk. Just got a message said my ordered was shipped today!

Am I living in a lie?

Can't wait!

Rirath
12-02-2002, 09:12 PM
I'm starting to think 23rd is correct. Ah well... closer and closer. :?

Kati Compton
12-02-2002, 10:56 PM
I am sitting waiting not-so-patiently for Don the UPS man to arrive. It's sitting on the truck.... Unfortunately UPS Ground doesn't deliver to here until usually around 6pm. Good if I had a real job (:)), but since I work from home... It just means that it won't be until 10pm until I can actually play with the Axim. Wonder how late I'll be up... :P

GoldKey
12-02-2002, 11:41 PM
Even though I ordered on the 18th, mine is not schedules to arrive until tomorrow. Of course according to Dell's site, it is still in transit to shipper. I had to call to get the UPS tracking number. I have always built my own PC's and never had reason to order from Dell before. I have recommended them to lots of friends based on good things I have heard. I have found their CS to be terrible. Had to cancel my order from the 18th in the am because of the cradle debacule replaced with new order in the pm. Their site is not up to date with order info. Have had multiple reps promise to e-mail me back whom never did. Never mind the frustration with not being able to get the 10% off or the $50 off at the Kiosk deal without cancelling again and putting my delivery into next year.

My question is - Is this normal for Dell? I have never heard complaints from the friends I recommended to them. But I am not sure based on this experience if I would recommend them any more.

Kati Compton
12-02-2002, 11:43 PM
My question is - Is this normal for Dell? I have never heard complaints from the friends I recommended to them. But I am not sure based on this experience if I would recommend them any more.

As far as I'm aware, it is not. There have been a couple of issues with other products that they sell lately according to their forums, but I would expect that most companies have glitches, etc. I don't think it is a consistent issue, though.

ThomasC22
12-02-2002, 11:51 PM

Well, not to defend their actions, but you have to keep in mind that you are witnessing a company that is going into sellng a completely different product type and having to create an entirely new supply chain to do so which is harder than it sounds. But remember PDAs are not built, shipped, or marketed the same as PCs so there are bound to be problems.

Now the sad part is, although this bad treatment is not normal for Dell, a complete lack of concern when things do get screwed up isn't that abnormal for Dell. Don't expect a discount or any other kind of compensation for your pain. :cry:

Kati Compton
12-03-2002, 12:03 AM
UPS man came early... Only 3.5 hours to go on charging. ;)

Note to Axim owners - if you have a good macro mode on a digital camera, take a closeup pic of the cradle. I expected the flash to just bounce off of the dark mirror finish and to have just a bright blob for a picture. But if you look closely, the mirrored plastic is actually translucent (which is how the Dell logo shows up). So what happened is that the flash goes through the plastic and bounces off the innards. Very neat.

The unit does not feel at all like a brick in my hand, although I can see the benefit of a smaller unit if you want to store it it your pocket. Having girl's pants, I probably couldn't fit even the 1900 in my undersized pockets, so it doesn't really matter to me. The only thing I had to compare it to here was a Palm IIIx. The Dell is a bit thicker than the Palm without it's flip cover, and is only slightly taller. The Axim is *barely* wider, about as much as the rubber side-grips, which are quite nice btw.

It's not as ugly as the pics. In fact, I wouldn't call it ugly at all. But I still would prefer more boxy like the Toshibas. But that's a personal taste thing.

Roosterman
12-03-2002, 02:08 AM
[quote="kati42"]UPS man came early... Only 3.5 hours to go on charging. ;)

Well at least your's showed up. It is now 7:15 PM and no UPS man :x . Their tracking page still shows it as out for delivery. I don't think I'll hold my breath though.

ThomasC22
12-03-2002, 02:46 AM
Congrats Kati, I know how much you've been anticipating it.

You're lucky in that you can (and probably do) carry a purse with you so the size of the case doesn't bother you, but as you can now see, the case is really not designed with "thin" in mind at all.

Kati Compton
12-03-2002, 03:03 AM
You're lucky in that you can (and probably do) carry a purse with you so the size of the case doesn't bother you, but as you can now see, the case is really not designed with "thin" in mind at all.

I'm probably going to get an aftermarket case ASAP for it. The one that came with it seems unnecessarily bulky. Failing that I might see how horrible my sewing skills are, given that I haven't made anything since I made a pillow in the required middle-school sewing class.... ;)

Kati

Kati Compton
12-03-2002, 03:06 AM
BTW - anyone else notice that very handy "don't throw this away" sticker on the CD that comes with the Axim? Very handy... I was about to toss it when thank goodness I saw the sticker.... ;)

Jhokur2k
12-03-2002, 03:23 AM
Augh no fair - I ordered mine on the 20th, was sent to production on saturday the 23rd (is that correct?) and has sat there...

enemy2k2
12-03-2002, 10:58 AM
Augh no fair - I ordered mine on the 20th, was sent to production on saturday the 23rd (is that correct?) and has sat there...

You and me both. I had to phone in today and ask what was going on, apparently it actually was sitting there all that time. They never sent it out! They ended up having to place a rush on it, whatever that means. Today I checked the site again and it shows as having shipped. First they sell me a cradle I don't want, then they forget to send it all out all together :!: I'm now looking at a delivery window of the 11th-13th. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Roosterman
12-03-2002, 02:17 PM
A question to anyone that has recieved your Axim. When it was delivered did the UPS driver require a signature or did they just leave the package for you? I ask because mine was supposed to come yesterday and my son was home and could have signed for it. It never came. I checked the tracking page for UPS and it shows that it is now sitting in Kansas. It has been sitting about 4 miles from my house in WI since last Thursday and then the day it can finally be delivered the misroute it and send it to KS, the BASTARDS!!! :evil:

Jhokur2k
12-03-2002, 03:50 PM
Enemy2k2, you mean mine could be just sitting there collecting dust?!? *calls Dell later today*

Kati Compton
12-03-2002, 04:15 PM
A question to anyone that has recieved your Axim. When it was delivered did the UPS driver require a signature or did they just leave the package for you? I ask because mine was supposed to come yesterday and my son was home and could have signed for it. It never came. I checked the tracking page for UPS and it shows that it is now sitting in Kansas. It has been sitting about 4 miles from my house in WI since last Thursday and then the day it can finally be delivered the misroute it and send it to KS, the BASTARDS!!! :evil:

I had to sign for it. I wouldn't want them to leave it in the snow outside... Call UPS.

Alexzander
12-03-2002, 08:09 PM
My Axim just went from In Production to Shipped/In-transit on 12/02 :D Ship date was 12/13 so I'm Happy. I'm out of town next week(when it will probably arrive). Luckily I'm having it shipped to work so it still can be delivered. How long has it taken from Shipped/In-transit, to your door :?:

Rirath
12-03-2002, 08:49 PM
Mine shipped! 8O Woohoo! :D Jhokur2k, I'd check yours as well, should be same day. (runs around in little circles until smacking into the wall.) Perhaps I should practice now... "Curse this funky stylus and it's non-conformity!" ... how was that? :P

Jhokur2k
12-03-2002, 10:15 PM
Grrrr still no changes here :( I'm going to call them on my break *working while sick SUCKS*

analog_chainsaw
12-03-2002, 11:02 PM
My Axim has shipped, but I have yet to receive a tracking number. The Order Status page has only said "In Transit to Local Carrier" for the last 5 days. As long as that thing is on its way to my house right now, I don't care about the tracking number.

All I know is that my credit card has been charged and Dell has pushed it out their doors. The rest is up to the UPS Gods.

Jhokur2k
12-04-2002, 02:15 AM
*On phone with Dell* Well, customer service said they don't know (her screens don't show a backorder and my order is still in production)... she then transfered me to sales to see if they could figure it out :( just want my PDA *sob* waiting waiting waiting ...

And the verdict is.... they don't know. The wonderful circular phone system dumps me back to customer service, where this time I must have gotten one of the interns they used in the comercials *duuuude I'm sooorry I dunno why it's taking soo long... maybe you should wait 2-3 more days then it'll be finished* :evil: Gee, it didn't take hardly any time at all when I ordered my Inspiron 8000 - like dad says I guess, more money = more service?

GoldKey
12-04-2002, 02:26 AM
My Axim has shipped, but I have yet to receive a tracking number. The Order Status page has only said "In Transit to Local Carrier" for the last 5 days. As long as that thing is on its way to my house right now, I don't care about the tracking number.

All I know is that my credit card has been charged and Dell has pushed it out their doors. The rest is up to the UPS Gods.

Mine still says that and I received it today.

Rirath
12-04-2002, 03:21 AM
Jhokur2k, yeah... I really hate their "customer service". Talk about a useless lot.
Honestly I'll be convinced mine actually shipped when I'm holding it.

Jhokur2k
12-04-2002, 03:39 PM
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHH!!!!! Finally! I checked this morning *yes, pathetic* and now it's up ready to be boxed! :O :O :O *calms down*

Soooo if it ships today, I'll have it in my hands for tomorrow... ready for the AMD XPP2 show :D

Kati Compton
12-04-2002, 04:05 PM
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHH!!!!! Finally! I checked this morning *yes, pathetic* and now it's up ready to be boxed! :O :O :O *calms down*

Soooo if it ships today, I'll have it in my hands for tomorrow... ready for the AMD XPP2 show :D

Don't forget that I think there's some time required for it to GET to the shipper...

And no, it's not pathetic. I turned the UPS tracking page into a quick link on my browser...

enemy2k2
12-04-2002, 04:46 PM
Apparently the UPS truck that has my unit in it was still on it's way to Canada as of yesterday :evil:

Alexzander
12-04-2002, 05:00 PM
I received my UPS tracking number last night. From thier scans, its actually heading west from LEXENA, KS to Denver,CO :P

Jhokur2k
12-05-2002, 12:23 AM
I checked again a few more times today :p and finally it went to transit this afternoon. So I'll either get it tomorrow or friday... *giggles* 8O *smacks self* Who knew technology could do this to someone? :lol:

James
12-05-2002, 04:27 AM
Mine's on the way now too :D