View Full Version : Handango Named Second Fastest Growing Company in Dallas Area

Jason Dunn
11-15-2002, 02:26 AM
<a href="http://www.handango.com/">http://www.handango.com/</a><br /><br />Handango is growing, which is good news - that means the mobile devices market is continuing to grow and we'll have more choices. Congrats Handango!<br /><br />"At the 12th annual Dallas 100(TM) awards ceremony last night, Handango, the leading publisher and platform for mobile software, was honored as the second fastest growing company in the Dallas area. Presented by the Caruth Institute at the Cox School of Business at Southern Methodist University and The CEO Institute, the Dallas 100 is a tribute to the vitality and entrepreneurial spirit of the emerging business community in North Texas.<br /> <br />The Dallas 100 recognizes the fastest growing companies in the North Texas area. Businesses must have sales of at least $500,000 in fiscal year 1999 and have a three-year sales history reflecting growth. Both percentage growth and dollar growth are considered in the rankings. This year, the sponsors received a record number of applications for the awards.<br /><br />This honor tops a year of milestones and accolades for Handango. In September, the company was named the fastest growing business in the Hurst-Euless-Bedford (HEB) area by the HEB Chamber of Commerce. Handango also received the Entrepreneur of the Year award from the City of Hurst in August and Yahoo! Internet Life's Top of the Net Award in January."

Ed Hansberry
11-15-2002, 03:16 AM
That is toooooooo awesome. Glad the PDA economy is causing companies like this to be noticed. :)

fireflyrsmr
11-16-2002, 01:47 AM
there have been a several online companies that have given me great service. great service for me is when they seem to put themselves in my shoes and try and do the best thing for me instead of for themselves. this is tough for a business person to do just like it's tough for any of us in any interaction. Handango and Stylus Central have both done that in my interactions with them. They have won my loyalty as a result. I'd recommend them highly to anyone. It's great when good company's are winning in the market place.