View Full Version : Free MS Money?

R Snidjik
11-12-2002, 07:34 PM
On another PC Thoughts forum someone mentioned that you can get MS Money and Pocket Money for free, or nearly so. If this is the case, could someone please direct me to a site where I can take advantage of this offer? Thanks.

mscdex
11-12-2002, 08:32 PM
http://www.microsoft.com/mobile/pocketpc/downloads/money.asp

Pony99CA
11-13-2002, 12:59 AM
On another PC Thoughts forum someone mentioned that you can get MS Money and Pocket Money for free, or nearly so. If this is the case, could someone please direct me to a site where I can take advantage of this offer? Thanks.
I'm not sure if Money is really free, but toward the end of the year (before the next year's version comes out), it's usually very cheap after a mail-in rebate. The Pocket PC version, as mentioned above, is always free.

Steve

ThomasC22
11-13-2002, 02:19 AM

Sorry, you asked in the other thread and we all totally forgot about you :oops:

Anyway, It isn't exactly free after all, but at Sams Club and OfficeMax they're offering a $20 rebate and since the standard version is only $29.95 that still makes it pretty cheap.

Hope it helps!

R Snidjik
11-13-2002, 01:06 PM
Thanks for the info. I'll have a friend in the U.S. look into Sam's Club.

<< Sorry, you asked in the other thread and we all totally forgot about you >>

No problem. Once the thread turned into a discussion of the relative merits of Quicken vs. Money, I knew my little post would get lost. (And my question was already off-topic, anyway.)