View Full Version : Lets all help Jason

alandashby
11-06-2002, 03:14 AM
Ok I think we all ought to help with this one, Jason needs Dreamweaver, we ought to get him a copy. I just checked the price on Macromedia’s site, the cost is about $400. I am sure you can get it cheaper somewhere else. Anyway, I know that PocketPcThoughts gets a lot of traffic if we all just pitch in it wont cost us hardly anything.

On the front page of PocketPcThoughts there is a donate through Pay Pal, I propose that everyone chip in a little and we will get Jason his copy of Dreamweaver.

Think about it how many times you come here for info, how much is it worth to keep it going. Just a dollar or two will get enough to get the software that is needed. Lets all pitch in and help.

Jason—we will just call it an early Christmas Present from the viewers of Pocket Pc Thoughts. :D

Alan D. Ashby
www.PocketPcInsider.NET

alandashby
11-06-2002, 03:20 AM
Just made my donation have you? :D

Jason Dunn
11-06-2002, 03:49 AM
I really, really appreciate the thought, but I'd prefer it if you hung on to your money for now. :-) You'll have an opportunity to support the site in a way that will give you some concrete benefits very soon. :D

entropy1980
11-06-2002, 05:44 AM
I think he means Merchandise is coming... Jason I am a student though i can get you dreamweaver for 99 bucks PM me if you are interested :D

JackTheTripper
11-06-2002, 04:53 PM
I think he means Merchandise is coming... Jason I am a student though i can get you dreamweaver for 99 bucks PM me if you are interested :DBeware, educational versions of software can not be used for business or profit. They can only be used for personal, educational and non-profit use.