View Full Version : Selling: Yiso CF 2031 compact flash data/voice Sprint 3g Car

doctorc
10-25-2002, 03:12 PM
Selling: Yiso CF 2031 compact flash data/voice Sprint 3g Card

I have just received one (1) Yiso CF2031 compact flash data / voice 3g card from Sprint PCS. I do not want it and will sell it to the first person to get in touch with me.

This is a compact Flash Type II 3g wireless modem card that also will send and receive voice calls on Sprint PCS. It is brand new in the original box with all manuals, software, cables, etc. Card has been verified to work perfectly. Supports, caller ID, voicemail, SMS messaging, 3g data, instant messaging, the whole nine yards. Very nice and very small (no bigger than a typical CF wifi card -- for those of you who are familiar with the Socket / Symbol WiFi cards, it's about that size -- very compact). Built in folding, retractable antenna as well, that fits inside the unit. Makes it very easy to carry this around in your pocket attached to your Pocket PC.

This card also comes with a PCMCIA to CF adapater and all the necessary software so that you can use it in your laptop as well (Windows 98/ME, 2000, and XP fully supported).

Data rates are between 100 to 160Kbps!

Sprint PCS *will* activate this card as a TELEPHONE so that you can get the new unlimited Vision data plans (yes, unlimited 3g data).

Card is designed to work with any Pocket PC device that has a compact flash type II slot.

$350 shipped anywhere in the continental US.

Payment must be received by paypal before 4pm EST today (Friday 10/25/02) and I will ship this item out TODAY to your verified US shipping address.