View Full Version : Krusell Whitney CF Sleeve Deal

dcharles18
10-24-2002, 01:05 AM
I tried to ask this in the thread, but it appears to have been locked for some reason :? Anyway, any word on how long this special offer will last??

Pony99CA
10-24-2002, 09:01 AM
I tried to ask this in the thread, but it appears to have been locked for some reason :? Anyway, any word on how long this special offer will last??
I noticed it was locked, too. I assume that's because Jason got tired of people posting better deals when he posted an affiliate link. :-)

I wondered how the Krussel Whitney CF case compared with the PDAMotion Leather Silver Slider case (http://www.pdamotion.com/eshop/store-detail.asp?categoryID=200209131102303&subcategoryID=1&subcategory=&txtPicName=product-na.gif). For example, the Krussel version has a belt clip, but I don't know if the PDAMotion one does.

Has anyone done a comparison of these?

Steve

Ed Hansberry
10-24-2002, 12:51 PM
I noticed it was locked, too. I assume that's because Jason got tired of people posting better deals when he posted an affiliate link. :-)

So you know why it was locked and you persist in doing it? :?

ECOslin
10-24-2002, 01:24 PM
Krusell has a 'cheap' for $8 belt clip, I've bought both the Krusell clip and some third party 'standard' clips.

I wanted to see what the Krusell clip looked like, it's made to only accomodate a 7/8" belt, it's a just a molded plastic sliding clip with no retension. No metal spring action at all.

I used my dremel to fit a third party swivel stud into the Krusell slide and lock on my case. Not hard to indent both sides evenly and drill a center hole for the slidelock of the case to lock into. I created a paper template first.

The case is pretty good, I wrote a review elsewhere on this site.

Edward