View Full Version : Siemens SX56

greatfun
10-19-2002, 04:45 AM
I need some help. I just got my hot little hands on the AT&T version of the Pocket PC Phone. However, I can not get the pop3 account to work consistently. What's happening is when I download messages, they appear on my screen during the download process and disappear (right before my eye) when the process is finished 8O . I can even read the messages, but when it is done downloading the set, they all disappear. Has anyone out there run across this problem? I have a couple of other oddites as well, I'll save those for later. Thanks in advance for your help!

smittyofdhs
10-30-2002, 11:26 PM
I need some help. I just got my hot little hands on the AT&T version of the Pocket PC Phone. However, I can not get the pop3 account to work consistently. What's happening is when I download messages, they appear on my screen during the download process and disappear (right before my eye) when the process is finished 8O . I can even read the messages, but when it is done downloading the set, they all disappear. Has anyone out there run across this problem? I have a couple of other oddites as well, I'll save those for later. Thanks in advance for your help!

In the setup for that account, do you have it set to only show "last x days" of emails? If so, this may be the issue. I saw this happen when I had that set to the default of 3 days. Uncheck it and you will be able to receive all email in your pop account.