View Full Version : iPAQ case

pschultz
10-13-2002, 07:01 AM
I can't decide if I should just use the cover pack that came with my iPAQ or buy a vaja case. What are your opinions on the vaja cases, and what do you recommend? Also, how well does the magnetic closure hold?

Houston2006
10-14-2002, 08:08 AM
I can't decide if I should just use the cover pack that came with my iPAQ or buy a vaja case. What are your opinions on the vaja cases, and what do you recommend? Also, how well does the magnetic closure hold?

Honestly I would get a iPAQ PC Card Expansion Plus for $149.00. Why? Well if you have Memory Sticks you can use the Memory Stick Adaptor, also PC Card Adaptors for or memoy storage devices.

Jeff Rutledge
10-14-2002, 05:38 PM
I have had many, many cases and the iPAQ Morpheus I now use is by far the best I've ever had. Highly recommend it.

And to answer your question, the magnetic closure on the Morpheus is solid. It doesn't open on it's own. You have to open it the right way.

pschultz
10-15-2002, 02:22 AM
The Morpheus case looks awsome, but it is really expensive. I am looking at just the Classic Vaja case with magnetic closure. Anyone have any comments on the classic case?

Jeff Rutledge
10-15-2002, 02:45 AM
The Morpheus case looks awsome, but it is really expensive. I am looking at just the Classic Vaja case with magnetic closure. Anyone have any comments on the classic case?

Well, I had one of those too, for my first iPAQ 36xx. I gave it to a co-worker when I got my 3870 and he still has it. It's a great case too. Still looks great and it's gotta be about 3 years old by now.

You pay for VAJA cases no doubt, but I think it's well worth it.

JonnoB
10-15-2002, 04:57 AM
Honestly I would get a iPAQ PC Card Expansion Plus for $149.00. Why?

And it also doubles as a nice brick to lug around. If you really need a PC Card, use the CF-PCMCIA card adaptor... oh wait, the naken iPaq has no CF slot without a sleave anyway. No wonder I ditched my iPaq (gave it to my kids).

avoglio
10-16-2002, 07:30 AM
And it also doubles as a nice brick to lug around. If you really need a PC Card, use the CF-PCMCIA card adaptor... oh wait, the naken iPaq has no CF slot without a sleave anyway. No wonder I ditched my iPaq (gave it to my kids).

Looking for another child ? :lol:

pschultz
10-20-2002, 05:29 PM
Does anyone else have opinions on either the Vaja i-Volution Morpheus or the Classic cases?

Golfer
10-20-2002, 07:52 PM
I am definately going for the Vaja I-Volution Morpheus I. I am just waiting for Vaja to hopefully do one of their 20% off promotions.

Here's a review:

http://reviews.pocketnow.com/content.cgi?db=reviews&id=265

If you get one, let me know how you get on.

Golfer